Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
"I have a badge, im now God".. is the mindset 90% of them have.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
Because the pigs are being trained to view the general public as a major threat to them and to view us as slaves owned by the state corporation ,to not tolerate the slightest resistance. And they are being systematically militarized.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Apparently you dont have to be to bright to be a cop....
What normal thinking individual would want to be a cop in shit holes like Chicago, New York, LA and so on, there probably taking anyone they can get there hands on.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Because they don't respect anything like the old timers did. A they care about is being the hero and bragging about how many they hurt . I know this is t all but most I've encountered are.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Because they get away with it.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
I do not think any more people are, I think is probably been the same number or more in the past but there was no internet reporting every single act. It never made news in the past unless a cop was killed or multiple people died

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
About one million cops in the USA, very very few incidents of that nature, and that guy was seriously out of shape and resisting. Im not going into my bunker just yet.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I do not think any more people are, I think is probably been the same number or more in the past but there was no internet reporting every single act. It never made news in the past unless a cop was killed or multiple people died
This guy got it right. I will go one step further and say that there is a larger percentage of the population that doesn't respect the law and end up acting like animals instead of human beings. If you ask me while technology has greatly increased that mankind itself is devolving. The reasons why could be a whole other thread.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
While I don't like cops they have a job to do and that is to control the situation, whether folks like it or not. Cop says stop then stop and I think there are more idiots on both sides of the badge these days.

·
Registered
13,100 Posts
Hey Guys at 400 pounds the guy got worked up thats got to be hard on his heart
I mean really how Phucked up is that man to be that Big an out of shape

1 - 20 of 182 Posts