Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering why some people are just such big buttwipes?? Guys like Jeremy Glass, Bacardy, and Mule to name a few. Why do guys like this feel the need to make irrelevant negative posts on threads. It's pretty obvious that they do this stuff to aggrevate people, and not to bring relevant rational thoughts on a topic. Why dont you dickheads stop trying to start crap, and just amke normal posts. I really feel that you areincapable of doing this. Guys like you need and crave attention, because you were special needs children and continue to be special needs adults. You guys need to grow up and get your heads out of your asses.:smt070

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
I'm just wondering why some people are just such big buttwipes?? Guys like Jeremy Glass, Bacardy, and Mule to name a few. Why do guys like this feel the need to make irrelevant negative posts on threads. It's pretty obvious that they do this stuff to aggrevate people, and not to bring relevant rational thoughts on a topic. Why dont you dickheads stop trying to start crap, and just amke normal posts. I really feel that you areincapable of doing this. Guys like you need and crave attention, because you were special needs children and continue to be special needs adults. You guys need to grow up and get your heads out of your asses.:smt070
Ah O.K. I'll try...YBBitch:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWSCMAFR:

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWSCMAFR:
I know its frickin yellowbullet, but that does not mean that you automatically need to be an asshole. You can trash or be trashed all you want but do people constantly need to be dicks for no reason with people that they dont know. There just neglected punk asses.

·
Registered
427 Posts
You come off all the time saying people are being ass holes. The last time you posted about the race, you started off like an ass. Someone else from your club had to join in and calm things down. If you start off Acting as ass you will be treated that way. Don't even pull a race card on this either. Some on here having nothing else to do than start shit. That way people remember their name. If you let it go they go away.

Have a good day and don't let the little children get to you.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Wow, you must be a real pussy!

You start a post by acting all concerned and wanting normal posts....then you end the post with an attack.

You want to talk about irrelevant threads, well, you started one!

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
Wow, you must be a real pussy!

You start a post by acting all concerned and wanting normal posts....then you end the post with an attack.

You want to talk about irrelevant threads, well, you started one!

Fuck off you racist piece of shit.
look at you go jeremy:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Registered
960 Posts
Because people like this have nothing better to do than to stir the shit pot, for thier own amusement. They have a need to feel "a part of things" but lack the intelligence to actually add anything with any real value. So these (Gl)asswipes will turn any thread in any direction they see fit, to get the attantion they didn't or don't get from other people in thier lives.

Pathetic, it really is.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I didn't even know they had blacks in Wisconsin. Damn, you learn something new everyday! LOL

·
Administrator
136,848 Posts

I always say

I can give a fuck if people love me or hate me. As long as they know who the fuck I am I have left my mark. When I die I can give but two fucks if someone wants to lay flowers on my grave or piss on it. As long as they come I will never be forgotten... :p:p:p:p

Did you have a bad day today? Do you need a hug? :p:p

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Because people like this have nothing better to do than to stir the shit pot, for thier own amusement. They have a need to feel "a part of things" but lack the intelligence to actually add anything with any real value. So these (Gl)asswipes will turn any thread in any direction they see fit, to get the attantion they didn't or don't get from other people in thier lives.

Pathetic, it really is.
And we all are aware you live a "great life"..one we should all mold ours after, no?

Your blue collar, correct?

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Hey look it is the asshole police!
Who would of thunk?

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts

Pathetic, it really is.
You want to know what is pathetic? Your overwhelming inability to spell 5th grade words correctly.

And we wonder why this country is so fucked up. :smt081

1 - 20 of 189 Posts