Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Prison guards that don't want to give up their pay checks, or the place is still in business and they don't want anyone to be aware . Can anyone say DHS boondoggle!

.......................................Jack

·
Registered
680 Posts
If a lieutenant is guarding it then you know someone is being housed there. Nobody pays someone $100,000 to guard an empty building that's probably where they are housing Guantanamo prisoners for trial or something.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
If a lieutenant is guarding it then you know someone is being housed there. Nobody pays someone $100,000 to guard an empty building that's probably where they are housing Guantanamo prisoners for trial or something.
maybe some illegals:confused:

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts
Elvis

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Apparently they have some guards there still until its "de-commissioned"......just closed on July 23 but said inmates had been already transferred out.

Medium Security info said.

Called Camp Walk Away due to the many escapes, maybe they don't just dont like the press.....lol......and they were shooting the prison in the background, which is still commissioned (against rules)

Press set them up on that one....nobody picked up the story except that station...lol

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,573 Posts
If a prison is being decommissioned, and the prisoners are transferred already.......
Ask yourself why the State Corrections officers are acting like this is a super secret control issue.

There's more going on in that location then the public knows about.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,573 Posts
Press set them up on that one....nobody picked up the story except that station...lol
There could be a reason why no one else picked up the story........

Controlled release.

Can't control social media or youtube tho.....it's the last free frontier of information sharing.;)

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
I'd have had the cameraman walk past the car blocking the driveway, filming the following actions on my phone. I think the other film crew had something to do with the asinine actions of the rent-a-cops.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
There could be a reason why no one else picked up the story........

Controlled release.

Can't control social media or youtube tho.....it's the last free frontier of information sharing.;)

I thought the initial report was from a local affiliate of a larger network..I'd have to look again, but seem to recall.

A search the day I posted showed no other news outlet, including their network (or any other) had picked up the story.

Just some CO's protecting State property until its time to stand down...I would think....but you never know these days.

I find myself saying that more and more.

·
Board certified
19,638 Posts
One facility I worked at was eventually closed.....until the state contract to have it demolished was awarded there were 2 Corrections Officers on staff each shift just to keep sightseers out but mostly keep scrappers away........ I read the reports off scrappers that came to the facility after dark with acetylene torches to steal the steel......hell they got caught one night trying to cut sections of the fences away to scrap........vultures.....

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Press charges on that "Corrections" officer impeding the flow of traffic, Harassment, unlawful detainment, etc... Roll that fucker with the power of the media.

IF the dipshits had a ounce of sense, they would have left them alone and no one would have been the wiser or suspicious of their facility.

That's what you get with a fucking goon asserting authority where he has no business doing it.

Lastly, Shit! where's the Tylenol?

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Those guys are being paid by someone. The reporters will find out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts