Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always closed on Mondays?? Was this started as a tradition? Was it Union Shit? Do barbers all just think they always need a 3 day weekend?
WTF???

·
God's servant Romans 13:4
6,798 Posts
So are most motorcycle shops. Just like the union guys, they like two day weekends.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It used to be a law. It was illegal to cut hair on Mondays. For what ever reason. That's what my barber (who's like a hundred years old now) told me. I don't know if he was fuckin' with me or not, but he said it's true.
I'm almost 100, and I dont ever remember it being the Law..
He probably Drinks his "BONG WATER"...:-weed:smt044:smt044:smt044

·
Cheapskate 1ST Class
1,461 Posts
The one I have used for 40 years is open 7 days a week and rotates their days off between their 7 guys.
PS They are all of itallian decent and all love to cut hair.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,409 Posts
Always closed on Mondays?? Was this started as a tradition? Was it Union Shit? Do barbers all just think they always need a 3 day weekend?
WTF???
Wtf? Do people have to bitch about every fucking thing nowadays? Barber shops around here are only closed on monday, poor guys get 1 day off and your gonna bitch about it?

Union shit? Yeah that powerfull Barber and Salon union has us all bent over, your a fucking retard man....

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,804 Posts
my barber is closed sunday and thursday .

his normal hours are 9am till 12 pm , then 4pm to 7 pm mon, tues , wed , friday , sat hes open 8am till 5pm .

he closes down in the afternoon and opens late becuase he also drives a school bus .

he also only charges 7.00 for a cut

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wtf? Do people have to bitch about every fucking thing nowadays? Barber shops around here are only closed on monday, poor guys get 1 day off and your gonna bitch about it?

Union shit? Yeah that powerfull Barber and Salon union has us all bent over, your a fucking retard man....
WTF Honk, Didn't mean to strike nerve.. I was really curious about this.. And, I aint BITCHIN about it.. And, I AINT a Phuckin Retard.. Are you a Barber?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts