1 - 20 of 1090 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
cause its fucking stupid. I have to wear the mask before I eat my dinner, but I can take it off to eat my hour long dinner. What is the point of wearing it in the first place?. Its not the restaurant or staffs fault its the "health departments " but the staff gets the brunt of the frustration people are feeling. People tend to shoot the messenger, not the one who sent the message.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Before taking my mother out to dinner for her birthday,
I visited her favorite restaurant to ask them how they
are handling it.

They said the requirement was to wear a mask, but
they are not enforcing it. They said about 50% of customers
wear them, the other half don't and they are fine with that.

They also noted that the only complaints were from people
who thought everyone should be wearing a mask.

So we had a wonderful meal......maskless.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Guess they don't want my money? eat shit and close for all I care.
This guy gets it.

Vote with your feet and move on. It's just that simple.

·
Registered
27,326 Posts
I get weary looking @ the sheep that think they are protected, however makes it easy to see the dems/cnn watchers. However worker bee's don't have a choice, customers do.
Masks should be worn to protect others in the case that you are infected but have no symptoms.
The travel of the saliva and mucous containing virus is measurably reduced by good quality masks.
Not wearing a mask is taking selfishness to an extraordinary level.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,359 Posts
Masks should be worn to protect others in the case that you are infected but have no symptoms.
The travel of the saliva and mucous containing virus is measurably reduced by good quality masks.
Not wearing a mask is taking selfishness to an extraordinary level.
Them why isn’t it required during the flu season? Do you wear one? If not then does that classify you as being selfish?

·
Registered
27,326 Posts
Them why isn’t it required during the flu season? Do you wear one? If not then does that classify you as being selfish?
C-19 is different than the flu in that you can be a spreader without symptoms.
I wear one now as we have some halfway good leadership on the subject here in CA all though we did open too much too early.
It only works if almost everyone wears them.

I have often wondered why we don't wear them in the USA, during flue season, they are common in Asian counties, they are more inclined to less selfish there (as least the people in the cities that can afford to be).

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I hate masks as much as anybody.

Corona has 2 attributes the flu does not. One there is no vaccine and two it has the ability to kill an economy.

I had rather kill Corona and save an economy. I'll take a mask please. Micro price to pay for saving a country/economy.

·
Registered
273 Posts
if you dont want to wear a mask just dont go to that restaurant thats pretty simple no need to harras the workers for following the rules
Trump's Toadies (aka Sycophants R Us) need to show their loyalty to their man-god. Very insecure lot.

·
6,359 Posts
I hate masks as much as anybody.

Corona has 2 attributes the flu does not. One there is no vaccine and two it has the ability to kill an economy.

I had rather kill Corona and save an economy. I'll take a mask please. Micro price to pay for saving a country/economy.
And how many times do they release a flu vaccine that actually works for the strain going around that year? Oh but wait, they’re still partially effective right? Every time I ever got the vaccine I got the flu, since I now refuse it, for about the past 10 years I haven’t had it once. I’m going to rely on my experiences first and foremost unless there is HARD evidence that shows otherwise, I havent seen this with C19, just words coming out of “experts” mouths.

The only reason C19 is crashing the economy is because the government shut businesses down. Same would happen during the flu season if the government shut everything down. The virus damn sure didn’t do it.

·
Registered
17,274 Posts
if you dont want to wear a mask just dont go to that restaurant thats pretty simple no need to harras the workers for following the rules

In Georgia there is no retarded rules to be in public. BUT if a server/employee asked me to wear a mask inside the business I would say I can patronize the business not wearing a mask or I will never step in the business ever again! This stupidity has to stop somewhere.

·
6,359 Posts
C-19 is different than the flu in that you can be a spreader without symptoms.
I wear one now as we have some halfway good leadership on the subject here in CA all though we did open too much too early.
It only works if almost everyone wears them.

I have often wondered why we don't wear them in the USA, during flue season, they are common in Asian counties, they are more inclined to less selfish there (as least the people in the cities that can afford to be).
What I find amazing is that a guy like you, obviously a thinker, believes any of that. C19 isn’t the only illness that can be spread by someone who shows no symptoms. If we wear masks for one, then it should be all. C19 is not special.

1 - 20 of 1090 Posts