Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Pontiac aficionado
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have people in poverty in our own back yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this figure right after the lawmakers approved the budget.

I don't understand why we are giving aid to them, Israel and hundreds of other countries well into tens of Billions of dollars. :smt093

Really pisses me off.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
If it's true, it's most likely because Iran said they are turning over a new leaf, and it would be so much easier if the US could give them some money. Politicians being dumb and gullible, are probably falling all over each other to get their picture taken with the new "friends".

·
Smuck
9,052 Posts
Meanwhile fuel assistance for the elderly is being cut back, normally one would get $700 in assistance now it's $300

I just brought 200 gallons of heating oil yesterday $682, feel bad for those that are gonna freeze their ass off this winter.
Maybe that 1.2 billion could have brought some phucking oil.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Meanwhile fuel assistance for the elderly is being cut back, normally one would get $700 in assistance now it's $300

I just brought 200 gallons of heating oil yesterday $682, feel bad for those that are gonna freeze their ass off this winter.
Maybe that 1.2 billion could have brought some phucking oil.
Those old folks should just go stay in the Whitehouse!... :smt102

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
We have people in poverty in our own back yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this figure right after the lawmakers approved the budget.

I don't understand why we are giving aid to them, Israel and hundreds of other countries well into tens of Billions of dollars. :smt093

Really pisses me off.
Cuz.............................this country is broken!... :smt102

·
T/S 368E
32,505 Posts

Because of the same reason democrats keep buying their votes from all the welfare whores.
They want to pay other countries to like us??????????????/

·
Registered
19,612 Posts
we are giving billions to Afghanistan Pakistan, and Egypt. Been going on for years, its fucking despicable if we don't like it vote the assholes in office every election.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
The US gives over 65 BILLION in foreign aid every year!! Hell they borrow money from China and GIVE it back in aid, dumbest shit ever!!

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
you are actualy giving money to a nation that is in a state of war with you? fuck this i think im going to quit my dayjobb and just declare war on america and get billions in aid instead.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts