Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Just do it the easy way . All these big cities with horrendous death rates .. go to their local news paper and check the obituaries .
I would hope that someone would be willing to spend $20 bucks on their loved ones who passed away .. nuttin but crickets .. ;)
Wait till Trump wins again .. and brings the house with him. He's gonna bitch~slap the tard right out of the lefttards mouths .. ✋

·
Registered
18,826 Posts
Long story short, I was tested.
I needed to go to the ER after going to an urgent care for what I thought was something minor. It turned into going to the ER and a five day hospital stay.
I was admitted with a 102.5° fever so I had to be tested due to guidelines. I was originally admitted to a regular room, then moved to a separate floor for possible covid patients. The nurses/ Doctors wore two masks,face shield, gloves and a suit which all were disposed of after interaction.

I tested negative for Corona but still stayed there three more days because of what I was originally admitted for.

They do go deep into the nasal cavity! I still feel it. I asked them to do the other side just to even it out!

Not much else to add, but the bills are starting to come in. Go fund me! Lol
So what was wrong with you we know it wasn't the Corona Virus?:confused:

·
Registered
838 Posts
So what was wrong with you we know it wasn't the Corona Virus?:confused:

I thought I had Lyme's disease because I have had it before. I had a red circle on my calf where I pulled a deer tick. I didn't feel well Sat morning but did stuff around the house. Woke up Sun to feel like shit. Went back to bed and got up at 8 PM in pain and stayed up all night.
Went to urgent care at 7:30 on Mon and they charged me $125 to tell me to go to the ER immediately.
They didn't want me driving and wanted to call an ambulance. I drove, I actually went to Dunkin Donuts drive thru before the ER.

It was Cellulitis. Very painful. I still feel it now.
Lots of IV antibiotics. It seemed like I was getting poked with a needle every two hours.
They had to move my IV three times because of some reason. I was getting shots in the stomach for some other reason. Took blood samples all the time to see if the antibiotics were working.
At least all my female nurses were cute! The food was actually pretty good as well.

·
Registered
18,826 Posts
I thought I had Lyme's disease because I have had it before. I had a red circle on my calf where I pulled a deer tick. I didn't feel well Sat morning but did stuff around the house. Woke up Sun to feel like shit. Went back to bed and got up at 8 PM in pain and stayed up all night.
Went to urgent care at 7:30 on Mon and they charged me $125 to tell me to go to the ER immediately.
They didn't want me driving and wanted to call an ambulance. I drove, I actually went to Dunkin Donuts drive thru before the ER.

It was Cellulitis. Very painful. I still feel it now.
Lots of IV antibiotics. It seemed like I was getting poked with a needle every two hours.
They had to move my IV three times because of some reason. I was getting shots in the stomach for some other reason. Took blood samples all the time to see if the antibiotics were working.
At least all my female nurses were cute! The food was actually pretty good as well.
Thanks for the update!!Interesting story i posted in another thread!!The lady in accounting where i work i live in Ohio had a couple friends that made an appointment to get tested for the Corona Virus!!They waited for over 2 hours to get tested got tired of waiting so they left!!Now the interesting part i don't know how many days later they get a call saying they both tested positive!!:confused:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
It never ceases to amaze that FOX news can make people so dumb. It is a mask, not a yellow star. You are not being taken to a camp in a cattle car, you are going to Walmart for a diet coke and Twinkies.

Suggesting that wearing a mask robs you of your liberty is whinier and more entitled than any Antifa liberal cause you have ever seen.

Reactions: bottlefed1

·
Registered
14,451 Posts
Seriously have none of you guys gotten this or know someone who has? I do, and the dude ain’t doing well. They have a pretty effective way of dealing with it in my area. I have NO idea how rampant it is but it does freak me out now that I have been around someone that was in the hospital for 17 days.

Scary thing is, he’s my Dr and friend so I’m around him a lot!
Same hear next door neighbor had it. He owns a car repair shop and is a died in the wool trump supporter, his wife and kid both caught it but were only sick for a week or so he was in the hospital for a over a month and let me tell you he went through some rough shit.

·
Registered
229 Posts
It never ceases to amaze that FOX news can make people so dumb. It is a mask, not a yellow star. You are not being taken to a camp in a cattle car, you are going to Walmart for a diet coke and Twinkies.

Suggesting that wearing a mask robs you of your liberty is whinier and more entitled than any Antifa liberal cause you have ever seen.
The masks we have are ineffective. That is the reason people see no benefit. It is only a feel good thing. It can catch a sneeze (mostly) but so can your sleeve. It is just a distraction, like kids being taught to duck and cover in the 50s under their school desk in the event of a nuclear attack. That was a great plan huh? Build more school desks, who needs a bunker? Don't be gullible and gobble up what you are being fed.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,449 Posts
Since there is no cure or treatment, what good does it do to test for it? I can understand wanting to be tested if you are symptomatic, but there are tons of healthy people getting tested.
Because the Plan-demic only convinced people for a few months, now they need more testing for
more morons to buy into the fear campaign of the seasons next gen Flu.

Can't continue to destroy the nation if everyone just lives their lives with herd immunity in mind.
Get in line sheep, there's plenty on here that apparently really think they're going to die without masks on.

Reactions: Launch and oletrux

·
Registered
705 Posts
Saw this on Google

How accurate is COVID-19 testing?

Since COVID-19 tests are new, knowing the accuracy is challenging. The accuracy and predictive values of SARS-CoV-2 testing have not been evaluated, and the accuracy of testing depends on which test is used, the type of specimen tested, how it was collected and the duration of illness.
No medical test is 100% accurate for many reasons

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,197 Posts
Thanks for the update!!Interesting story i posted in another thread!!The lady in accounting where i work i live in Ohio had a couple friends that made an appointment to get tested for the Corona Virus!!They waited for over 2 hours to get tested got tired of waiting so they left!!Now the interesting part i don't know how many days later they get a call saying they both tested positive!!:confused:
No.....they didn’t.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts