Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there is no cure or treatment, what good does it do to test for it? I can understand wanting to be tested if you are symptomatic, but there are tons of healthy people getting tested.

·
Banksters Paradise
7,293 Posts
Because the crooked as fuck politicians are just giving their good friends millions of our tax payers $$$ to buy test kits

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Since there is no cure or treatment, what good does it do to test for it? I can understand wanting to be tested if you are symptomatic, but there are tons of healthy people getting tested.

Under normal conditions:

more testing = better way to track it, the only way you'd ever know if it's becoming less deadly is by testing for all the non-serious cases.

Also testing would help people without symptoms from infecting people at greater risk.

Under the conditions we actually have,
testing, and bumping up the numbers of "sick" people will help keep the fear fresh and the story in the news cycle.

·
Registered
11,589 Posts
Sounds like you're being sincere. Testing lets us know where it's hot, and where it's not, and how we're handling it. Even though it's not fatal for most, the hospital systems need to know because it's a pain in their ass/up to a nightmare depending on the number of sick. It's not a simple thing, and most people who are willing to put up with the long lines and hassle of getting tested can use the data to keep family members, older and weaker people safe.

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,703 Posts
wanna bet? ya think the entire healthcare industry is on your conspiracy?
i try not to fall for conspiracy shit. but....

not a word about an impeachment anymore in the news.
not a word about bidens corruption.
AOC was front and center most days.... not much of her anymore.

america also has a short attention span. things only hang around for a few months until the next big thing happens, then we are distracted by the next big thing and the other things fall off the chart...

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Inflate the numbers and hype! Here in Michigan Whitler can keep her Emergency piers and do what she wants

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
The death rate has dropped like a rock since mid-April. That's a fail for the Dems to discuss, because it's egg on their faces. Now testing is in hyperdrive. Despite Covid's very low death rate, they can exploit the increasing number of A-symptomatic cases.

The reality is that as death rates drop and positive cases rise, Covid continues to be a lot less potent. And, that should be the news..... But, that is good news. Something the liberal media is allergic to.

·
Registered
23,027 Posts
So, once somebody gets tested and finds out they are positive, WTF is the actual next steps?

All we hear about is there isn't a vaccine yet, there is NO cure, and treatments are very limited.

Well, how limited? Once somebody actually gets sick with it, what do the hospitals do other than say, "good luck, we hope you don't get admitted and end up on a respirator" ?

Is it still all a just monitor you and wait and see?
I constantly hear about the numbers of positive cases and how we don't want to overload the hospitals. But, how do the hospitals actually get overloaded if there truthfully isn't any real treatment methods other than trial & error, lets sit back and experiment with drugs??

·
Super Moderator
45,276 Posts
The death rate has dropped like a rock since mid-April. That's a fail for the Dems to discuss, because it's egg on their faces. Now testing is in hyperdrive. Despite Covid's very low death rate, they can exploit the increasing number of A-symptomatic cases.

The reality is that as death rates drop and positive cases rise, Covid continues to be a lot less potent. And, that should be the news..... But, that is good news. Something the liberal media is allergic to.
EXACTLY...this is what I try to explain to people all the time, yet the sheep watch CNN and drink the Kool Aid, and wait to die, while pointing the finger at people who refuse to accept the lies, (masks, pandemic claims, the only way out is a vaccine, etc,..)

Reactions: fourhour

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
It's all inflated for b.s. political reasons. Trying to make it look like its spreading rapidly to blame Trump. Biggest hoax since obama being elected.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Who's getting tested and where? Where are the news cameras showing the long lines of people waiting to get tested? Why are there so many positive cases but nobody is sick? What are the daily numbers of positive cases and deaths?
Enquiring minds want to know?

·
Registered
23,027 Posts
(responding to post #17 by Fourhour )

I got tested two weeks ago because of work requesting it.

Went to an urgent care place that is doing it daily.

You call them they say come on down and park out back, You pull up outback, call them and somebody comes out, takes blood and sticks a swab up your nose. I was the ONLY one there, nobody else came while I was there. Had to wait 15 minutes on the blood test. NOBODY else came while I was sitting outside waiting.

Done in Clauson Michigan at Crooks Rd and Normandy.

Tested negative, so I am fine to work.

·
Registered
11,589 Posts
All about making trump look bad and win !
I honestly don't know many M.D.'s personally who will be voting for Biden, nor do I know many hospital admins or management folks who I would call Dems, so not sure they're in it to fuck Trump purposely, at least not in my area.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts