Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Is your Woman an "A" girl or "B" girl

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are 2 types of women in this world. A girl and B girl.

"A" girls are women who like sex like once a week or every 2 weeks or right when they ovulate. or whatever. doesnt matter
and then there's the
"B" girls. These are the women who want it anytime,anywhere,anyhow.
So I'm taking a poll to see who's got the A or B girl in their relationship and be honest!!
Sometimes you start with a B girl and it ends up as an A girl.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
B's are rare. A's will lie & say they are b's, beware.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
There are 2 types of women in this world. A girl and B girl.

"A" girls are women who like sex like once a week or every 2 weeks or right when they ovulate. or whatever. doesnt matter
and then there's the
"B" girls. These are the women who want it anytime,anywhere,anyhow.
So I'm taking a poll to see who's got the A or B girl in their relationship and be honest!!
Sometimes you start with a B girl and it ends up as an A girl.
UHHH.... I have an "A"...... And a "B", as a back up...;)

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Swell....... C :confused:

Here I thought life's not so bad.

Then some prick started the fuckin poverty thread, now this!

·
Registered
16,918 Posts
i thought this was gonna be a question about boobies....they all are B's when you first start dating, then they become useless

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B's are rare. A's will lie & say they are b's, beware.
You are absolutely correct.They are very rare.I only had a few B girls in my life. They are awesome but after awhile it just gets old.But they sure know what to do with a cock!

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
I had an A girl who started as a B girl. Who knows why they change. I will never be able to figure out a woman.
Now I have a B girl but she probably will turn into an A girl. I hope that she does not.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
UHHH.... I have an "A"...... And a "B", as a back up...;)

That's the way you do it...

ALPHABET DAWG KNOWS!!!!

And the "B" back-up you do shit to the "A" won't let you!!!;)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I'm with a B girl now, she wants it more than I did when I was 18. I can't keep up and have started to look into testosterone boosters, hopefully that will help.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
You are absolutely correct.They are very rare.I only had a few B girls in my life. They are awesome but after awhile it just gets old.But they sure know what to do with a cock!
Wife #2 was a b. Dated 3-4 other b's. All the rest were a's, although some faked it for a little while. I never felt that it got old. Pussy whenever you want it works for me.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
I had an A girl who started as a B girl. Who knows why they change. I will never be able to figure out a woman.
Now I have a B girl but she probably will turn into an A girl. I hope that she does not.
They change cause they can. The b act is bait.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
It's not any time all the time but 4-6 times a week so I'd say were both solidly B then again we've been together 10 years and I'm 26 so maybe later on in life when we have kids it'll slow to an A.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
lmk if you need a stunt double
As bad as it may sound I have been kicking this idea around. Luckily she likes other women also so this has taken some of the "load" off of me being the one to satisfy her all the time.

Sucks too cause she hasn't even hit her "dirty thirties" yet and she puts most girls who have to shame.

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
They change cause they can. The b act is bait.

I am glad that you agree. I was thinking that I was the only one that felt this way. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 181 Posts