Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
15,957 Posts
I know you do brother tech isn’t the same Anymore I miss the good old days there are lots of cool guys in here I will stick to helping them ;)
Sadly, the whole site is going into the toilet. Still, some really smart people willing to help in these tech forums. That's pretty much the only place I go on here anymore......and lets talk racing once in a while.

·
Registered
99 Posts
So what’s up ? I went out of my way to hook you up and nothing it would be nice to post up a thanks or something owell I tryed maybe next time I’ll just mind my own Business .

NO "don't just mind your own Business". I like what you have to say.I'm new to turbo's I have learnt a lot read your stuff and some others on here keep it up!

It's sad, I have seen a lot of good forum go down over the last two year I hope it doesn't happen here!

·
Registered
16,756 Posts
NO "don't just mind your own Business". I like what you have to say.I'm new to turbo's I have learnt a lot read your stuff and some others on here keep it up!

It's sad, I have seen a lot of good forum go down over the last two year I hope it doesn't happen here!
Yes Sir lots of smart guys in here shit I learn a few things now and then ;).

101 - 114 of 114 Posts