Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
pump gas 451 just
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Submit your nominations, I'll create a poll later today.

I'll start with the ones I've noticed:

Monty's 55
Magnumduster
I LOVE COCK (WWJD4U)
Jeremy J
pinner
1Gary
drag57

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Submit your nominations, I'll create a poll later today.

I'll start with the ones I've noticed:

Monty's 55
Magnumduster
I LOVE COCK (WWJD4U)
Jeremy J
pinner
1Gary
drag57
Yes

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Not sure why Jeremy j is on there as there are several others who would bump him off that list. But I would say cumdumpster takes the early lead by default. Monty in close second

·
pump gas 451 just
7,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure why Jeremy j is on there as there are several others who would bump him off that list. But I would say cumdumpster takes the early lead by default. Monty in close second
Maybe I was wrong about him...sure seemed bent out of shape over the Lady Gaga boycott, maybe he just likes her and is unaware of all the sick perverted shit she supports.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Cumdumpster

Monty55 isn't really a douch imo ,I'm waiting for him to address the terrorist Obama released or the traitor manning though

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Imo drag57 is I love cock

Pinner too ,I wouldn't be surprised if it was bitch tits

·
Registered
38,328 Posts
The problem with such a question is despite 7 or 8 being on the list, you might only be dealing with 2 or 3 people. The username circus has gotten completely out of control.

For what it's worth, the only one mentioned on that list that I've had a real problem with is whoever MagnumDuster is, and it wasn't over politics.

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
There is only one, because "he" (it, she) claims to be a Mopar "guy" and a "car guy," both of which, of course are false. A true retard, mechanically, electrically, and in all things automotive, AS WELL AS the furthest left dimoretard I've ever experienced

ANYONE who thinks COLORING THE MUZZLE OF A WEAPON ORANGE turns it into a "safe toy" has the brain of an idiot

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts