Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a motor this weekend and need to ship it from Virginia to Edmonton Alberta. Reading about shipping company's reviews, and hearing about horror stories of guys recieving there crate with holes in the side due to the forks of careless shipper's and reciever's, makes me pretty weary . I'll pay what it takes, I just want it to go smoothly!!:):)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Not sure exactly where they ship to (Canada) but I use R&L carriers. They are racers and have ownership in a chassis shop. I have aso had good luck.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Crossing an international broder will require a shipper that knows what's up with customs brokerage. I don't think R&L ships internationally. They are my first choice ltl provider as well.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
You need to get a broker on your end Fed Ex is the best choice over UPS(Overnite Express) or R&L. Be prepared for aggravation. We ship often into Canada its always easier if you go to a border terminal and pick it up .

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I got a couple quotes today, and the lowest deal I found was $1320.87. What an expansive deal, should have looked more into long distance shipping!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,555 Posts
So I got a couple quotes today, and the lowest deal I found was $1320.87. What an expansive deal, should have looked more into long distance shipping!
RENT A VAN....ROAD TRIP.....YOU CAN BE BACK IN 48 HOURS :)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Have it shipped to Great Falls or Sweetgrass and cross the border yourself and get it. Youll save hundreds, maybe thousands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts