Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
hard to choose between those two.... both are fast and both have induction solutions on board!!!! david

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
troy aint run his out in the 1/4 in a long time i think..not sure..but he did run good back in dec.

troy and stine have both ran the same number in the 1/8th but troy has more faster 1/8th mile passes then stine..troys ran the number on a 150 degree track...

if your looking for a grudge race they both will be down..just remember troy says off the trailer no shake downs.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Story I'm getting is Richie has a new combo that he'll be running at the Real Street race @ MIR on the 8th. He was lethal before and I'm sure he didn't fix his stuff to go slower or the same :) This is speculation of course.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Stine without a doubt!!!....hes very consistaint and will tell ya what its gonna run off the trailer...oh by the way he dont have to tare his motor down every other week either?..And the new bullet is on its way

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
rumor has it a another player is out testing a 706 w 3 gunz
and went 4.80s off the trailer with a small tune up on 295s...

N20 is taking over 8th mile racing,Turbo guys will start cryin soon enough

correct me if im wrong but i believe the fastest mph, and e.t. 8th mile is a turbo car, and the fastest mph and e.t. 1/4 is a turbo car.

Scot blitzer has 762 of fulton so im sure hes only a tune up away

·
Senior Frog
10,443 Posts
correct me if im wrong but i believe the fastest mph, and e.t. 8th mile is a turbo car, and the fastest mph and e.t. 1/4 is a turbo car.

Scot blitzer has 762 of fulton so im sure hes only a tune up away

U sure thats a 762? I heard it was a 632 w one carb,but with a single carb
762 is gonna be a chokin......

MPH doesnt win races,ET does but every little bit helps

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have seen Troy put up good numbers but has not heard his name much this year. Guess Stine has to go to FLA to get a warm bag of NUTZ in oct, because sames 95 north comes to a dead end in Jacksonville for Troy.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.