Premium Member
49,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p

·
Registered
29,834 Posts
Give me your address.

I will send you a couple of pounds of turds, and you can take some sample whiffs and give us your scientific opinion.

Note - I don't DO pot. Thus, my analysis would not be accurate. But, I generally do drop me deuces in a 'pot' of sorts.

;) Ok?

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,744 Posts
Not sure, but I've heard Gary smells like shit!

·
Premium Member
49,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Still waiting for 440roadrunner to give me the "I smell pot" hot line number so I can turn people in. Sounds like such fun. Maybe I can go cruising truck stop bathrooms smelling under the doors looking for pot heads.

Denny
Yep people are stupid. I have much better things to think about and do besides turning someone in for pot. :WGAF:smt102

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,744 Posts
Listen mini-me.Don't let your paper asshole get in the way of your local pug pumping mouth.Come here and jump or shut the fuck up.:smt093
REPORTED!

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Listen mini-me.Don't let your paper asshole get in the way of your local pug pumping mouth.Come here and jump or shut the fuck up.:smt093
LMAO, Gary's feeling his geritol this morning!

·
Titanium Member
12,283 Posts
Dayum LAD.
Sounds like he's gonna make you feel like you were in a phone booth with a boxin octopuss.

·
Premium Member
49,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dayum LAD.
Sounds like he's gonna make you feel like you were in a phone booth with a boxin octopuss.
That's fine!

We'll meet face to face at Empire in a few weeks............ NOT!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.