Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Guys with good brakes..........or slow cars.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
This track is less than 10 minutes from our shop. Been there a few times. The prep is never there unless pooch is in town. Its a decent track, with a fairly short shutdown. I think Kenward went a 5.20 something there and said stopping was no problem. Mainly an import track. Not usually friendly to the radials. Track record is in the 4.80 range. Also, no 330 clocks as of yet.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
This track is less than 10 minutes from our shop. Been there a few times. The prep is never there unless pooch is in town. Its a decent track, with a fairly short shutdown. I think Kenward went a 5.20 something there and said stopping was no problem. Mainly an import track. Not usually friendly to the radials. Track record is in the 4.80 range. Also, no 330 clocks as of yet.
Yep Mike is right. its a nice layout, just needs a little longer shut down, and Prep and it will be good to go!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Pooch and I went there and prepped it when we were in town for the PRI Show. It's a cool little place, the guys who run the place were pretty cool. It's in the middle of an Industrial Park.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
This is the puerto rico track.. I use to go there last year they pretty much announce in all spanglish... And its mostly imports

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
Look on the bright side.. It looks like you have plenty of things to do if you and the trailers get in a tangle.. I see fishing, go-cart track? what else:rolleyes:

looks short, but not near as bad as a local place I go to

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I think they lengthened the shut down a little bit since this pic was taken. Like Mike said, we've tested there a few times and Eric went 5.20's there in the turbo car and made the turn w/out needing a chute.

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
How much mph? I've got a local backwoods track, that if I go threw @ 130+ =chute out, brakes on fire, tires melted, and I still have to have somebody come drag me out the woods lol.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
we have a few tracks down in the woods of Alabama that are not even 1200' long!! Seen a few cars go deep in the 4s there!! crazy mofo's!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts