Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
TRUE STREET #441
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bubba's back, Dungey is fast, Reed has his own team, Villipoto is due for a Championship. Who ya got?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,547 Posts
THIS GUY IS PUMPED :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
I say Dungy repeat or Bubba coming back and showing them all how to ride. If he doesn't get hurt. Reed is on his way out. What about Canard?

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Don't really follow it much. I did a little in the early 90's, then Jeremy McGrath took over.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I am...saturday night at 10 eastern

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I can't wait and WILL be at Anaheim!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think Reed will actually do good this year. Canard will do good but he makes alot of little mistakes. I am thinking RV2 will be real strong this year, is it saturday yet?????

·
Registered
91 Posts
I hope all the top guys stay healthy & mix it up good all season!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I know it is said every year, but this year should be good barring any injuries to the favorites. Stewart, Dungy, Reed, and Villopoto should all do real well. A few are moving up from the lites as well. Pourcel, Canard, Weimer (out broken arm) are all freshman. Grant traded jobs with Milsaps. Short on a new team with Alessi. The Lites should be good as well for both coasts. They are all coming in with something to prove.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
I never really followed it, but back in like 1998 I was at Pomona for the WinterNatl's and I saw all these Hotties around 21-24 wearing these shirts that said "Dirt Girl" I finally asked one and they told me the Supercross was that Night in Anaheim. I had nothing planed so I went, Man they must have had over 40,000 in attendance! And Man I have never seen so many Hotties under 25 in one place in my Life!!! Wish the Drag races pulled the Babes like that!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm actually more excited about this season than most.. I'm hoping my team Suzuki can repeat!!! We have polls, bets, who will be top five this weekend, top five for the season and when Bubba is going to crash.. Good stuff.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can't wait..ill be at most of the west coast rounds. Keep an eye out in phoenix round, a young kid with some help from yamaha is gonna try to make something happen on a two stroke 250

1 - 20 of 66 Posts