Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking into doing an LS motor, who is making big power n/a, what heads is everyone using...ls3 ls7? and what what intake..no sheetmetals

·
102,312 Posts
School of Automotive Machinist(SAM) is making huge LS power.

·
Registered
369 Posts
BES Racing Engines made 1k plus with new GMPP DR heads and DR intake, single carb.

and I know they are working on another motor to shove SAM out of the All Motor's top spot.

should be very interesting year next year for the LSX series.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
i know of a c5r about two years ago a guy i know had made 940 na

·
Registered
725 Posts
090 c5r or DR heads if you don't mind the extra cost.

As far as the manifold is concerned... the no number P7 manifold is the ticket.

If you don't mind a cast tunnel ram the M&M tunnel ram can make some steam with some work.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Depending on your wallet size and goals Mast, All Pro (WCCH), and RFD makes some very nice heads that are easily capable of over 950fwhp. IMO Mast makes the best cast single plane intake.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
BES Racing Engines made 1k plus with new GMPP DR heads and DR intake, single carb.

and I know they are working on another motor to shove SAM out of the All Motor's top spot.

Any more info I'm your lq4 combo? Thing runs good for 3800 lb tank. Who did your cam?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

x2

10xxhp

bes all the way

the rest guess................:drinkers:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts