Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Your point?

Your point?
Simple. People who constantly need to tell people how much they don't care for something that is generally well liked are really just trying to say how much "smarter, cooler, woke, etc." they are than everyone else. Example. "Oh you like (name any popular band) they suck. I like (name some band no one has ever heard of but of course you have to be uber cool to know about)" Another example. "Anyone have any pics of a vette with Cragars?" Response, "Cragers, ugliest most overrated wheel ever". No where did the OP ask for anyones opinion on Cragars. It is boring and pretentious at best. Most move on from such crap somewhere around the 8th grade except those with self worth issues.

·
Registered
18,447 Posts
Done, I just figured I'd expand the search. THX
No problem, If you aren't a member at either I will post for you. I'm on both boards. Also how well does a 215 fit on a 6" rim? Seems a 195 might fit better. I've never tried to put them on anything smaller than a 7"

·
Busy being a cunt
29,293 Posts
Simple. People who constantly need to tell people how much they don't care for something that is generally well liked are really just trying to say how much "smarter, cooler, woke, etc." they are than everyone else. Example. "Oh you like (name any popular band) they suck. I like (name some band no one has ever heard of but of course you have to be uber cool to know about)" Another example. "Anyone have any pics of a vette with Cragars?" Response, "Cragers, ugliest most overrated wheel ever". No where did the OP ask for anyones opinion on Cragars. It is boring and pretentious at best. Most move on from such crap somewhere around the 8th grade except those with self worth issues.
^^^^Get over yourself wanker, you "commented" that I "hated". I dont "hate" anything, hate consumes the vessel that carries it.

Your paragraph is loaded with ASSumptions...Ass.

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
No problem, If you aren't a member at either I will post for you. I'm on both boards. Also how well does a 215 fit on a 6" rim? Seems a 195 might fit better. I've never tried to put them on anything smaller than a 7"
I had 215/65 on all 4 corners on a 66 Vette years ago on 6" Ralleys and I remember them being spot on.

·
Busy being a cunt
29,293 Posts
So then giving your unsolicited negative opinions is some sort of public service you feel compelled to give?
You replied with your's ?

We could do this all day and night clown, but I'm done loading Groucho's thread with shit slinging.

Please have your final word ?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
You replied with your's ?

We could do this all day and night clown, but I'm done loading Groucho's thread with shit slinging.

Please have your final word ?
Nope, don't have time. Gotta go call my mom and tell her I won another internet fight! Have a good weekend.

·
Registered
12,685 Posts
Dont forget to make sure they are "uni-lug" for a full house:p
A badly constructed wheel all round that SS junk, shit welds, shit Chinese chrome that's always brown in the corners, weigh a ton each,, whats not to like LOL

21 - 40 of 65 Posts