·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got the skinny on what went down???:smt102

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Congratulations to Henline... That was a tough DR field!
Thanks! What a late night. I've already started to repair stuff on the car this morning. I still haven't figured out why my car won't transfer weight very well. Everyone is doing wheelies and I go up in smoke unless I pull the power out of the car. Once I figure the weight transfer issue I might have a chance of doing well on not just getting lucky. :cool:

What the hell happened to those 7.80 passes I had the first race? :confused:

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Thanks! What a late night. I've already started to repair stuff on the car this morning. I still haven't figured out why my car won't transfer weight very well. Everyone is doing wheelies and I go up in smoke unless I pull the power out of the car. Once I figure the weight transfer issue I might have a chance of doing well on not just getting lucky. :cool:

Congrats man I put on the "picks" thread that I was rooting for you and Powski and if Powski hadn't red-lit it in the semi's, it would have been you two in the final.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Congrats to henline on the win and also I would like to congradulate jeff for making it to the finals,Hats off to both cars.

·
Registered
485 Posts

congrats buddy, great race. i struggled all day to, shot a spark plug out of number one hole, it was hot! congrats on a great day

·
Registered
505 Posts
Anyone have qualifing results for A/M ??

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
does anyone have video of jason lee tearing the torque boxes out of his car? d/r sounded like it was very good last night.

·
Registered
874 Posts
results of our fuel pump wire coming unplugged on the launch was us on the trailer..

·
Super Moderator
35,270 Posts
D/R was a blast last night. Big thrash in the powski camp... yanked, rebuilt, and installed a trans between 2nd and 3rd round qual..., replaced a chute.... wiring here, there, I'm WORN OUT!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
D/R was a blast last night. Big thrash in the powski camp... yanked, rebuilt, and installed a trans between 2nd and 3rd round qual..., replaced a chute.... wiring here, there, I'm WORN OUT!
Did the reverse clutches go on the glide? It looked like he left on the foot brake a couple of the earlier passes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrads Henline! Thanks Bobby, Its good to see all you guys. out having fun again. Thank you Dan And Rich for all your help!

s

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thank you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts