Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen where a few guys said they are going to Steele this weekend. Just wanting to know who all may be there?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
we will be there with the new car testing all day tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I seen where you said you were going. You only going to be there sat Chad? Also seen Reese is going. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I think Gunter might be there also some Florida cars?? I've never been to Steele, is it pretty nice?

·
Registered
757 Posts
If your testing 1/8 mile its fine . The return road is rough . And I mean rough . We have tested there 2 or 3 times this year and for the money its a good deal . Jason , the owner is a good guy and will get you whatever you need

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I heard Rainwater won't make it. I was trying but can't get off work.

Chad. Steele is a good place to test 1/8 mile. They do a nice job on the track rentals. I won't run it out the back, it's got some grooves and bumps.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Me and Dad are going sunday. Never been there. Would you run a 10.0 car @ 135 out the back? I wanted to make some full Qtr test passes.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
my cousin's nova went 9.64 @ 137 there. also, last time i went (couple weeks ago) there was a regal on drag radials, he ran a low 10 @ 133

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Me and Dad are going sunday. Never been there. Would you run a 10.0 car @ 135 out the back? I wanted to make some full Qtr test passes.
10.0 car will be fine. I coasted through with an 8.70 or so at 125 and it was fine. I would not run a 150 or 160+ car out the back.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
10.0 car will be fine. I coasted through with an 8.70 or so at 125 and it was fine. I would not run a 150 or 160+ car out the back.
when are you getting yours back out? do you plan on making it to Huntsville Sept 19-21?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I have run 9.0 @ 150 there, just make sure and run in the right lane and make an easy pass at first so you know where the grooves are, it gets a little rough the last 660 feet but their starting always works well.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
when are you getting yours back out? do you plan on making it to Huntsville Sept 19-21?
Heading to Valdosta next weekend, then Hunstville on the 19-21. Wanted to test this weekend but Huntsville is having jr dragsters and Steele is having a rap concert with a little racing;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks, says rap concert is saturday. Were going out sunday from Atl area. Looks like Steele is the only place to make more than a few passes around here. I hope its worth the drive.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts