Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Chuck is this race on a Friday night?
Milan is about 7 hours from the my house so I don't think I will make it.
I would like to attend sometime, but I'll have to make arrangements to stay somewhere locally.
I was wondering if anyone from this board was thinking about going to the Pro race on the 22-24 at National Trails, Columbus, Ohio
Would like to hang out with some fast cars for a while......

·
Super Moderator
9,250 Posts
I won't be there Friday night but I'll be there Saturday. The Heads Up Race Friday should be great but I'm not running my car at night, at that track, this early in the year.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
we are racing in columbus but we are not fast :( Oh come on Monson is saw you make a great save last year. if you can make it through that you can make it through anything.

·
Super Moderator
35,350 Posts
We'll be there with Butch Kemps car racing in the N/A class. Should be fun!!

Someone on Motown Muscle forums was talking about Butchs nova having a Grumpy Jenkins engine.... :-D I might be grumpy but my name ain't Bill.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
We'll be there with Butch Kemps car racing in the N/A class. Should be fun!!

Someone on Motown Muscle forums was talking about Butchs nova having a Grumpy Jenkins engine.... :-D I might be grumpy but my name ain't Bill.
Good luck to you guys tonight. Be careful, still gets pretty cold when the sun goes down! I will see you guys there next month.

·
Super Moderator
35,350 Posts
That's a big 10-4 Scott.

Last year we had some issues after about 100 feet there testing after dark in the fall... car would start getting all over the place.

Anyhoot, we'll see you and that beautiful chevelle soon.

Chris

·
Super Moderator
35,350 Posts
Well we had the field covered by half a second.... unfortunately Butch didn't think that was enough and stabbed the tree too hard, .398 red second round. Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still had a good time though.

·
Super Moderator
35,350 Posts
No I have the honey do list going on Saturday Monty.... it's a LOOOONG list cuz she knows she won't get anything from me once my car is done..... LOL.

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Chris what kind of friend are ya bro? You should have unscrewed the red light before his run!!! :-D Sorry that happened.. There is a lot more races to come at Milan.. Good luck this season...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts