Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not ususally like me nbut feel the urge to create some sort of thread not sure if they exsist they probably exsist but the person describing there experience describes in a sort of way thay does not shine back or reflect on them Hey I am Canadain. Hay aBeer but wathch out they are stronfg and run from the moonshine specially from the east. :p

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
Beer, or mixed drinks tonight? :drinkers:

·
Huge Member
3,469 Posts
I am fucking pissed that I am spending another winter in Northern Ohio. Who the phuck did i piss off in my last life?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to stop being an ass hole to myself because of someone else eventhough I know it does exacory fall in my hands for the final straw, how many friesds have tyou lost be for the age of 22 just for weirdness and curiousty sake ? don't reply if you don't want to folow this fucked up space fuck

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the buzz kill post I am........ I don't know what to say a canadain 50/englis 25 scot/25 irsish havem't extrated the exact amount of each linegae but would be interesteing :D

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
sober up & learn to spell before you post.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
the clall me kenny you are a peculair sort?
Nope, just didn't know what you were getting at.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you wanted this to be a general piss and moan thread? Looks like you're upset about losing a friend maybe? If that's so, I'm sorry. It sucks to lose someone, especially someone young.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WEll Kenny your partly right, and as far ass the piss and moan theread welll I thin k you know what to ddo or at least fuck off gent ly you in California honestly and pessimistic lly don't think it's you in your avatat your are hot if so but opp side of country kid wife etc but as far as losing people at a younf age I had 5 friends moore like 6 if I try to trhinkwhich is something I don't like to do:D even tohou I am a mechanic which isn't good for th e incentives as fas as the spelling lessons I am more than happy to go back to univ. really :smt073

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
Been there some times its healthy to go bat shit crazy and let it all out.
"...for he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson, quoted by Hunter S. Thompson, Avenged Sevenfold, and many others, referring to the reason why men drink. :p

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How Could I forget PRO MOD STEVE I Am thinking I am slowy gather ing the air space but just don't need the extra additives I hope. but I totlly understand and agree haven't had the oppurtunity to do so yet but as I said earlieer ..I do like where I am at as long as everyone is happyfrom one bat chit crazy guy to thre next I wou;d almost call my self a keyboard commandao tonight :p:eek::D:smt102

1 - 20 of 28 Posts