1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Smuck
5,218 Posts
Reactions: RonSmith

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,623 Posts
We all went up to Maumee Bay today. Had a lotta fun...

Until Ol Lake Erie claimed another soul. Was a bad deal, guy and his wife and two daughters were playin around and I guess he tried to see how far he could go out, ended up foundering, by the time we got over there two young guys got to him and pulled him in. The EMTs did CPR on him forever. A damn shame.

·
Registered
16,185 Posts
We all went up to Maumee Bay today. Had a lotta fun... View attachment 93531

Until Ol Lake Erie claimed another soul. Was a bad deal, guy and his wife and two daughters were playin around and I guess he tried to see how far he could go out, ended up foundering, by the time we got over there two young guys got to him and pulled him in. The EMTs did CPR on him forever. A damn shame. View attachment 93532 View attachment 93533
that sucks. Poor guy and his wife and kids were just looking to have a fun day. Crazy how shit can take a turn in a second. Messed up that his kids had to see it happen .RIP.

·
Registered
22,913 Posts
I had an inground 20X40, diving board, 10Foot at the deep end...…………...surrounded by a 60 X 100 foot deck , all concrete, cedar fenced………...right off the deck door of the main floor of the house, with an 8Foot, 8 person Hot tub, alongside. and a FOXX sand filter system...……………...I am enjoying it greatly...…………….[sold the place three years ago]

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We all went up to Maumee Bay today. Had a lotta fun... View attachment 93531

Until Ol Lake Erie claimed another soul. Was a bad deal, guy and his wife and two daughters were playin around and I guess he tried to see how far he could go out, ended up foundering, by the time we got over there two young guys got to him and pulled him in. The EMTs did CPR on him forever. A damn shame. View attachment 93532 View attachment 93533
Glad to see you're taking photos from a safe distance. Shame about the man drowning.

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had an inground 20X40, diving board, 10Foot at the deep end...…………...surrounded by a 60 X 100 foot deck , all concrete, cedar fenced………...right off the deck door of the main floor of the house, with an 8Foot, 8 person Hot tub, alongside. and a FOXX sand filter system...……………...I am enjoying it greatly...…………….[sold the place three years ago]
Come on over. I think if we position ourselves just right, we should be able to fit in my pool.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts