Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my cam in to get reground and I see there are two different Crowers? The place I sent it to has a Dave Crower? Whos Who? :p

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
dave is the uncle of dan, bruce the founder is brothers with dave. dan is bruces son , brian crower is daves son.
crower cams and equiptment is in chula vista ( dave crower ). CP crower performance is owned by dan crower and is the moderator here and based in temecula.

Brian Crower @ www.runbc.com or www.briancrower.com
:confused: little family confusion going here.. oh hell yes

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
yes we got about all of it covered from bikes to imports to domestics somewhere in the family tree...

we just need to make pistons and valves and blocks and heads and we could have a complete crower engine. hmmm maybe someday.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
dave is the uncle of dan, bruce the founder is brothers with dave. dan is bruces son , brian crower is daves son.
crower cams and equiptment is in chula vista ( dave crower ). CP crower performance is owned by dan crower and is the moderator here and based in temecula.

Wow say that fast 3 times, I had to re-read it to figure it out. lol:)

·
Long Live The King
103,926 Posts

Well not as bad as Gallo wine........but the fact that I do everything through you I know I'm in good hands.

Last weekend we put about 55-60 miles on the boat on Saturday( we went up river 20 miles) and 23.5 miles on the GPS on Sunday.... the kids had a blast at the river. Next year we need to hit the same weekend a few times.

G

Jon

·
Registered
9,760 Posts

SAY WHAT.......???????..... what a train wreck............was your head spinning when you typed this............wow, atleast i know now, WHO's on 1st, WHO's on 3rd, And WHO's out @ home...lol

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
SAY WHAT.......???????..... what a train wreck............was your head spinning when you typed this............wow, atleast i know now, WHO's on 1st, WHO's on 3rd, And WHO's out @ home...lol
Are you drinking this am???

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
im jealous you got to go out there , my boats all done and no time to go..rrggg... thanks for the plug g..

Well not as bad as Gallo wine........but the fact that I do everything through you I know I'm in good hands.

Last weekend we put about 55-60 miles on the boat on Saturday( we went up river 20 miles) and 23.5 miles on the GPS on Sunday.... the kids had a blast at the river. Next year we need to hit the same weekend a few times.

G

Jon

·
Registered
765 Posts
No WHATS on 2nd, I DONT KNOW is on 3rd ;)

·
Butch
8,208 Posts
I guess I always had Dan and Dave mixed up until now, took a few times reading it though. So Dave is the crank guy, not Dan? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,940 Posts
I guess I always had Dan and Dave mixed up until now, took a few times reading it though. So Dave is the crank guy, not Dan? :rolleyes:
I'm starting to think 'They all (probably) look alike'. Long as they continue to make Cams, Cranks, and rods and lifters, I guess it doesn't matter. :cool:

What happened to ma beer...........????

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
ok so who's doin clutches?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts