Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who was coming..car count needs to be better at cfr..team south needs to make these events..

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I will not be there. Sorry. I am going to make the the last race. Paul J will be there for this weekend but he has to work on the 15th and not sure if he can make that race. It was just too many races. Christian and I have talked about a few thing for next year. One of them being maybe 6 to 8 races and also starting a little later in the year. Now This Is Just Talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont Freak Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems more cars were ready later in the year. By the way there is only 2 team south cars and would be 3 but Christian had to get a early start for next year! HaHa.

Good luck and be Safe. See you on the 15th.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Im thinking about goin! Only 2 more left, gotta get my racing fix in before it snows cuz we all know its not very far away!!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Heh, with a high of 80 tomorrow I hope it's a ways away. Oh wait, fuck, we're in Iowa. It'll probably snow Sunday!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would like to see some 1/4 mile races next year instead of the 1/8 mile. Securing sponsors for it wouldn't be a problem and pay out would be 800-1000 per race. What's everyone think about that idea? Just want to see what kind of car count we could get? Same rules as this year but might allow 4 link????

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
I would like to see some 1/4 mile races next year instead of the 1/8 mile. Securing sponsors for it wouldn't be a problem and pay out would be 800-1000 per race. What's everyone think about that idea? Just want to see what kind of car count we could get? Same rules as this year but might allow 4 link????
There you go talking common sense/That wont fly here.

·
Registered
592 Posts
There you go talking common sense/That wont fly here.
Who are you again? I hear about all these cars and times you run, but have yet to see one in person come "clean house" over the last 4 years this class has been contested.

Common sense... So like formatting the class similar to the way 90% of the heads up small tire / TT5 races are ran across the country? SS/Ladder bars and 1/8th mile?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I would love it..for the last 2 years we had that race once a year it was the H&w race invite only and it was a blast I think the first year we had 20 cars..

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Who are you again? I hear about all these cars and times you run, but have yet to see one in person come "clean house" over the last 4 years this class has been contested.

Common sense... So like formatting the class similar to the way 90% of the heads up small tire / TT5 races are ran across the country? SS/Ladder bars and 1/8th mile?
My cars dont fit your precious rules.It dont make a fuck your little 3-5 car turnout out will still be the same failure next year.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts

And where are you ?i havent saw you the times i was at cfr,cordova ,kansas city ,tulsa ,texas,oh yea your on jack stands....

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I will start here! I know my car and most of the others do not have the cage to run any faster than 8.50. So I am out this. May come support once or twice but not all the time. If we can cut down the # of 10.5 1/8 races I would do something like this.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I would love it..for the last 2 years we had that race once a year it was the H&w race invite only and it was a blast I think the first year we had 20 cars..
I ran this one year and it was a blast. I do think I made it to the semi's. But still my car will be limited to a 8.50. Will be fast but not hange with most of the car that have ran in the past. Stll fun and needs to happen again next year!

I always like to get 1 day of 1/4 mile racing in a year. Most dont care what it runs in the 1/8!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts