Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yes Sir......... We at LMR will have 2 cars at the Texas Mile this time. The RECORD HOLDING Camaro @244.5. We are hoping the good weather will let us reach our goals @ somewhere between 260-270mph. We got a chance to make it to GM's wind tunnel a few months back and picked up some pretty cool aero tricks that we have applied to the car. So we will see. Gonna try to put the record wayyyy out of reach.
You can see the car as well as us in the wind tunnel in this months GM Hightech magazine.

The second car is a GT 500 that we are trying to get to go 205-210mph. Thanks for the time guys and I will update as we make some licks

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sweet getting your ride in the GM wind tunnel with the engineer's! Good luck this weekend, stay safe and keep us posted Worm.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Keep us posted....lets see some pics.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I can't believe nobody is posting any results!!! I can't find anything anywhere.

I did hear the AMS GTR went 209 doing a low boost license pass and is turning it up tomorrow.

·
Home of DMX
1,456 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Great pics.

·
Smoked another CTD
3,956 Posts
We bent a pushrod and blew a head gasket. Did not get a full pass. Datalogger says it was going 216 when it blew. Oh well. I think the LMR boys had some motor issues to late today.

I like the Goliad track better. Track is far from smoother. Lots of loose stuff at Beeville to. The fiberglass skirting got chewed up bad by the debris kicked by the front tires.

Still had fun.:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts