Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently using the competition engineering arb, and am very dis-satisfied with it. It never really worked from day one, and I have now bent it. Anyhow, who's anti roll bar are you guy's using, and does it eliminate the body roll? I've seen all of them out there, from $160-$600. Looking for real world experiences on what works.
It's going to be a bitch to cut this thing out, so the next one is going to have to last.
The car does sub 1.20 60', so it's gonna have to be good.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have a UPR one on the white car in my avatar it is a solid piece of chrome molly with roller bearing in the mounts welded to the chasiss a real nice piece, i have run 5.60 in the 1/8 # 3160lbs no problems I just purchased a Team Z Chrome molly but it is not solid, it is alot lighter, it has brass bushings and grease fittings I have not had a chance to try it out yet it is going in a Big Block Fox Body.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have a UPR one on the white car in my avatar it is a solid piece of chrome molly with roller bearing in the mounts welded to the chasiss a real nice piece, i have run 5.60 in the 1/8 # 3160lbs no problems I just purchased a Team Z Chrome molly but it is not solid, it is alot lighter, it has brass bushings and grease fittings I have not had a chance to try it out yet it is going in a Big Block Fox Body.
Same here upr solid with roller bearings.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
We have/had the A.R.T. in our malibu and it was doing fine until Friday night when we bent the arms on the passenger side and tweaked the bar itself. The car is a 3100 lbs 275 radial car that goes 1.28-1.31 60ft time regularly. Time for an upgrade to the TRZ Unit!

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Ill be putting the Team Z Xtream Duty Anti-Roll Bar in my new car.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We have/had the A.R.T. in our malibu and it was doing fine until Friday night when we bent the arms on the passenger side and tweaked the bar itself. The car is a 3100 lbs 275 radial car that goes 1.28-1.31 60ft time regularly. Time for an upgrade to the TRZ Unit!
Pardon my ignorance, but I've never hear of A.R.T. Have a website?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
I have used a ton of the TRZ Anti Roll Bars and had really good results from them.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
ARBs are not one size fit all, you cannot put to stiff of one in a low HP car. If you put to much power in a small one it wont do the trick, so size by what you need, NOT BY PRICE

1 - 20 of 38 Posts