Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be drug into the street and shot....
Good thing there is beer involved or this would REALLY suck.

For what it's worth, that mothers shit beats everything else.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
maybe the biggest BS job in the world, second only to polishing the brass, as a kid on my uncles t-bucket..LOL..

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
OK I give, which is the before/after?

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think you have the last set of those wheels..... lol j/k Looks good!
LOL! I know, but the price was right (free for all 4)...

Yes the rivets really suck!

JPracing, I just ordered it. Thanks! I'll let you know how it works.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

·
3,412 Posts
They do it at the truck stops here for 8 bucks a wheel and they make there own polish. Mothers polish sucks compared to the shit they have in those water bottles.

·
Registered
394 Posts
There was a trucker that came to a local car show we had claiming he would polish wheels for 10 bux a car... so a few people let him do it... he walked around the car from one wheel to another and just coated the wheel in this polish and then went to the next wheel... after all four wheels were hazed up like a wax he came back around and lightly buffed them (just like wax) and HOLY SHIT... you couldn't tell the difference between the polished aluminum and a Chrome wheel... He made that stuff that the guys sell out of that booth at all the National races look like shit... By the end of the day I bet he had done 100 wheels and left with a lot less supply of Bushes than he came with and a few pockets full of money..

I'm sold on the stuff

·
GOD
1,859 Posts
when your done with polishing....finish it off with zoop seal....worth every penny. you will only have to polish once a year and re seal and they will always look like chrome

·
Registered
166 Posts
Make your on,its the best way.Get abar of jewelers rouge.You can get it at truck stop,Iget mine at Peterbuilt,7.50 a bar will last forever.Get the green bar.Break a piece off the bar,put in shop rag,and crush with hammer,pour into empty plastic bottle.Only fill up 1/4 way with rouge.Then you fill thr rest of the way with with either mineral spiritor paint thinner.Shake until crushed rouge is gone.The mineral spirits or paint thinner will remove ocidation and the rouge will polish.For wheels etc make it thin to cut oxidation.Then make a batch thicker for polishing.You can use power ball or boy cutting wheel from peterbuilt put on grinder and cut it in.I do mine by hand,use surgical gloves or your hands will get black. You ever wonder how those big rigs get there rims and tanks to shine like a mirrow.GREEN JEWELERS ROUGE:smt035

1 - 20 of 39 Posts