Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't say your sister cause I gave it to her and I got it from your Mother :p

Guess you could say I'm a dog fucker

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Guess living in Canada is pretty gotdamn boring, no?
Hope they caught in time for you man, else you'll end up like John Dillinger...
Hate to admit it, but when I was serving in the military I caught the clap from a dirty ho in Mallorca. And I got it "cured" in time to stay above ground n' breathin'...

·
Registered
14,521 Posts
Yellow Bullet 2019 in all its glory....

Is this what you cunnuks do for fun? I mean can't you find an animal to torture or something?

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
48 years old and I have never had an STD.

I have fucked some absolutely disgusting pigs too, I legit stopped smoking crack because I found myself getting head from a deaf mute in a filthy bathroom.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
33,086 Posts

I have fucked some absolutely disgusting pigs too, I legit stopped smoking crack because I found myself getting head from a deaf mute in a filthy bathroom.:rolleyes:
LMFAO!!! :supz::supz::supz::supz:

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
The OP slathers his little wiener with peanut butter.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,702 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,702 Posts

·
Registered
23,707 Posts
Dammit !

I feel left out.

I am 64, and NOBODY has given me one, still !! :p

Any chance I can get one from Amazon?

·
Registered
9,005 Posts

:confused: Did the deaf mute "moan" with one or two hands??

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
G'day, 63 and never had an std either. I guess I have lived a sheltered life. Never have smoked anything other than tires, do not consume alcohol, no illicit drugs, and no std. I am pretty boring I guess. I do have a matched set of in and out scars on my chest and back. That hurt like hell and I wouldn't recommend anyone try it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts