Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Never happen!

Elon Musk made a great point about why flying cars will never be a thing. You know how much noise it takes to fly, go to an airport. Now imagine your neighbor coming in at 3am, Harley's are loud enough LOL

I've always said that they'd never do personal flying vehicles from anywhere other than a controlled environment like an airport, is because of the flying bomb risk. Especially now with all the remote drone flying tech!

Nope never ever happen!

·
Registered
254 Posts
"However, before that, Jetpack Aviation says the Speeder will likely first be used for military unmanned cargo and first responder missions."

I guess they've really just built a drone and probably have no real intentions of it ever being ridden by anyone.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
83,083 Posts
From my experience ..you can make all motorcycles fly :)...thats an aircraft bro

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
I guess I am the only one who remembers when kite cycles were trying to become a thing in the late 1970s? Even CHiPs had an episode with one (and Rex Blackwell at the bars). Look at Jon on his Kawasaki KDX400 "Supercycle", built by Harlan so he could catch the bad guy on his DP Yamaha TT500...

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Not interested. Tried it many times in my youth and the results made continued efforts seem like a waste of time.
Flying was a blast but the landings left a lot to be desired. Sometimes they left a lot of spare parts scattered about the farm.

·
Aviation Section
26,700 Posts
Not interested. Tried it many times in my youth and the results made continued efforts seem like a waste of time.
Flying was a blast but the landings left a lot to be desired. Sometimes they left a lot of spare parts scattered about the farm.
ANY landing where you can walk away and use the aircraft again is a "Good Landing" Just sayin!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts