Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,187 Posts
On the fence here. On one hand, I've stayed off sport bikes because I feel like that's pushing my already stretched luck a little too far, and a flying version is just crazy talk.

On the other hands, I'll take one of them bad-ass Return of the Jedi speeder bike things, please.

·
Registered
26,975 Posts
Does it come with a seat belt?

Bad enough losing it and going for a slide on a normal bike.

Bt, now you fall off and have to take a short ride to the ground without a parachute too ?

·
Super Moderator
48,089 Posts
I preordered one. I had $380,000.00 burning a hole in my pocket since pay day anyway.

·
Super Moderator
48,089 Posts

·
Aviation Section
26,700 Posts
Do I have to wear a helmet? If the answer is yes count me out! They are infringing on my freedoms of being in the Gale Force Winds!

Reactions: OldChevys>

·
Super Moderator
48,089 Posts
Shitty video. The article called it a "flying motorcycle". Oh, yeah? What makes it a "motorcycle"...?
To the nonrider,...I'm sure it's because you sit on it instead of in it.

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
To the nonrider,...I'm sure it's because you sit on it instead of in it.
Yep. Just like a personal watercraft is a motorcycle...not. Or a snowmobile is a motorcycle...not. Why not call it a Skymobile or stick with the Speeder moniker? That's more accurate. The media is stupid...

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Does it come with a seat belt?

Bad enough losing it and going for a slide on a normal bike.

Bt, now you fall off and have to take a short ride to the ground without a parachute too ?
Make sure you have clean underwear on before you take that out for a spin!EMTs will appreciate it!

·
Age of Acquiescence
32,483 Posts
I want one!!!

I would rock that as a DD

·
Registered
20,000 Posts
I preordered one. I had $380,000.00 burning a hole in my pocket since pay day anyway.
I had no idea being YB moderator paid so well. Being a Super Moderator can you hook me up with a moderator job ?
Here is my resume....... Been a member for almost 10 years , just about 20k posts , I am liked by a few and disliked by many.
We can fly bikes together on weekends if you put a good word in for me.

·
Super Moderator
48,089 Posts
I'll see what I can do but, there's only so much money to go around, and I ain't taking a pay cut so you can get a job....lol

·
Registered
11,187 Posts
This was pretty bad-ass... when I was 9.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts