Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could have your way with one of these chix, which one would you chose, the one on the right or the one on the left? To help you better decide, I have zoomed in a little. (Note those long-ass fingers and the outfit's crotch flap for easy access...)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
18,129 Posts
Dude you need to get your eyes checked neither one of those girls have long fingernails, and you have provided to little info.

·
Señor Member
26,819 Posts
If you could have your way with one of these chix, which one would you chose, the one on the right or the one on the left? To help you better decide, I have zoomed in a little. (Note those long-ass fingers and the outfit's crotch flap for easy access...)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Why you looking at their cock flaps?

·
Señor Member
26,819 Posts
I kinda fell bad for some of you fellas that can't tell a man from a woman.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I kinda fell bad for some of you fellas that can't tell a man from a woman.
I am not into the whole crossdressing tran scene but I guess if I liked to dress as a woman and got turned on by sucking off unsuspecting guys I could understand why you "fell bad" for the posters who can not tell a man from a woman ;-)

PS Just phuckn with you Phuckstick no real insult meant.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I am not so sure on the whole chick with dick thing, I think both outfits have a kangaroo pouch and maybe the one on the right just has a candybar stuffed in it.........or it could be a big hairy shlong

I know transgenders are not allowed to drive in Russia....whether they can model for motorcycle racing I don't know.

·
Señor Member
26,819 Posts
I am not into the whole crossdressing tran scene but I guess if I liked to dress as a woman and got turned on by sucking off unsuspecting guys I could understand why you "fell bad" for the posters who can not tell a man from a woman ;-)

PS Just phuckn with you Phuckstick no real insult meant.

🤣 🤣 🤣

1 - 20 of 24 Posts