Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Gawd, I hope not! She lies simply as a matter of course and Joe doesn't remember what the truth is, so he just makes up shit as he goes along.
It's going to be interesting, that's for sure!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Probably sosmeone that can actually pull in the young and I want a free check every month types. Andrew Yang. He would also help grab 95+% of the asians.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
It's seems Andrew Cuomo is who the Dems have a hard on for at the moment. A shame since Creepy Joe has already promised a female running mate.

·
Registered
15,705 Posts
It's seems Andrew Cuomo is who the Dems have a hard on for at the moment. A shame since Creepy Joe has already promised a female running mate.
I think this is in the works. The 25th amendment is sitting there waiting for Joe Dementia to come knocking.

i don’t think Cuomo brings enough votes though.....not even close.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
None of the presidential candidates that have dropped out already would make a good Vice President choice for old Joe. None showed any real good numbers in the polls so they won’t be any help to get him elected even if he was remotely electable which he is certainly not. I can’t believe the dems have sunk as low as they have.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Then there’s no “She can take over when Joe is done being Senator” is there?
I could see the democrats trying something like that. Keep in mind how many low IQ voters are out there. A Biden/Clinton ticket would certainly have a better shot than about any other at this point.

·
Registered
15,705 Posts
I could see the democrats trying something like that. Keep in mind how many low IQ voters are out there. A Biden/Clinton ticket would certainly have a better shot than about any other at this point.
Oh I predicted that ticket a few months ago. I do think Cuomo has changed things a bit, but I doubt he brings many votes than from the NE.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,672 Posts
Oh I predicted that ticket a few months ago. I do think Cuomo has changed things a bit, but I doubt he brings many votes than from the NE.
Cuomo doesn't bring any votes outside of the NYC vote. The Dems have that locked up with, or without, Cuomo.

·
rodent aviator
6,593 Posts
None of the presidential candidates that have dropped out already would make a good Vice President choice for old Joe. None showed any real good numbers in the polls so they won’t be any help to get him elected even if he was remotely electable which he is certainly not. I can’t believe the dems have sunk as low as they have.
Reminds me of the Republicans in 2012 and 2008. Our party was completely lost back then. After GWB's lies and the Patriot Act, I gave up on voting since both sides were equally repulsive. Trump got me back into following politics again.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts