Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A gay christian or a straight atheist?

:rolleyes:

I'm starting to think Hell is a nicer place!

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Both will be buried or cremated and their lives will be over. Their memory will live as long as someone remembers them, that won't be eternal.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
You must not know what a Christian is.
You can not possibly believe what you said is a remotely true statement. In your definition of a Christian maybe but a Christian is anyone that believe Jesus was the son of God and died for their sins. There are plenty of homosexuals that fall into that category.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
You can not possibly believe what you said is a remotely true statement. In your definition of a Christian maybe but a Christian is anyone that believe Jesus was the son of God and died for their sins. There are plenty of homosexuals that fall into that category.
A Christian is someone who patterns their life after Jesus, I belive Jesus died for our sins but I don't go to church and I'm no Christian.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Yeah, no. A christian is some the follows the teachings of Christ.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Only enough room for 144000 faithful Christians in Heaven to spend eternity with God.

To answer your question...Neither!!

Thanks for stopping by,,,TLW

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Yeah, no. A christian is some the follows the teachings of Christ.
That is secondary to the first two which I mentioned. To follow the teachings it is critical they believe he was the son of God and died for their sins. I have studied his teachings and I live by a lot of them, he wasn't the son of god and he didn't die for my sins. Since I don't believe in God it would be senseless for me to believe in those.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Their shalt be no man named Wayne in Heaven.
Fkn' A! I gave up my spot for Monty.

What have you done for our exalted ruler?

Hmmmmmm?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts