Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
i enjoy spicy stuff, but id probably pass on eating the pepper. bought some ghost pepper hot sauce a while back that had some fire to it. i like to watch videos of people eating them.

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many do you want? I have a ghost pepper plant growing in my garden with at least 50 peppers on it.
We are scared to eat this one, ive heard the stories but not sure if I want to try it. A friend of mine dries them out, crushes them into powder, then mixes them into a 16 oz salt container. I had some in cheese but can you really say that's what they used? It was pretty damn hot.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
I have a 1 gallon baggy full of dried mid eastern ghost peppers.we take them out when we have a lot of company and were drinking and see who can handle the pain the longest.i have chewed up many of them but they never get any easier to eat.not they have come out with a scorpion pepper that is hotter than the ghost

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
I never understood why people would want to eat something that tastes like fire. Spices are to compliment food not to hide the taste of food.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
I grow them and have eaten a whole one 1 time, just to say I did it. Won't do it again.
That's when you got the idea to weaponize your hot sauce, isn't it?

-Brad

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
1,047,500 Scoville Units.....no thanks!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts