Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually you guys are on top of the updates but I don't see any yet. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
421 Posts
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=477748

June 2nd - Street Car Shootout
Special Thanks to: Finishline Performance and Cecil County Dragway

Outlaw 10.5

Final

Charlie Dolbin 0.040 4.22 @ 172
Billy Gordon 0.069 4.16 @ 189

Where did that come from! Dolbin moved in quick Gordon jumped right in and Dolbin hits the tree but Gordon turns up the wick and takes the win with. Stellar effort and awesome side by side action today by both drivers!

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=477748

June 2nd - Street Car Shootout
Special Thanks to: Finishline Performance and Cecil County Dragway

Outlaw 10.5

Final

Charlie Dolbin 0.040 4.22 @ 172
Billy Gordon 0.069 4.16 @ 189

Where did that come from! Dolbin moved in quick Gordon jumped right in and Dolbin hits the tree but Gordon turns up the wick and takes the win with. Stellar effort and awesome side by side action today by both drivers!
Damn Billy has that thing rolling. Thanks for thr update.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
What engine combination does Billy Gordon run?

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Billy gordon is a bad bad man!!!

Nice guy to talk to and I think he explained where everything is home built, and home tuned

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
watched that car run last year ( under the radar ) and was like wow who is this fella. Suppose everyone now understands what Billy is capable of.
Well done Billy Gordon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Billy Gordon is a smart guy that built his own car from the ground up even the paint and body work . he has stunned a lot of the big dogs in the turbo world with the conventional head BBC 622 with 91s on alcohol . good job Billy !

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Talked with him yesterday for the first time very nice guy and very helpful!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Big congrats to Billy and crew. When I saw this car run at Shadyside this past November against Michael Martin, running mid to low .20's, I knew he wasn't someone to be taken lightly. Good job. :smt023

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
What does a car with his engine setup have to weigh? I know most big block turbos are 3,000 lbs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts