Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
25,123 Posts
Quite a few of us served to preserve their right to defend their property. However, I doubt that many of us feel duty-bound to travel to their place and help them.

Reactions: HisPony and douglas

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Quite a few of us served to preserve their right to defend their property. However, I doubt that many of us feel duty-bound to travel to their place and help them.
This! Maybe they will think twice before defending clients that scream police brutality. Probably not though.............

·
Registered
706 Posts
I agree, but I believe that was a semi auto, and if so that limp wrist-ed technique may result in a jam or un-chambered gun after the first shot. Hopefully the first shot is successful.

She's not competing in a skill contest. She is armed and ready for anyone who trys to physically assault her. That happens at arms length. Hard to miss. Brandishing a weapon means don't come any closer. It is a powerful message that most understand, some understand later than others.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
^^ MICROPHONE FOR CAMERA.

·
Registered
16,279 Posts
1 - She's handling the pistol a little better in that photo.
2 - How long until we see guns disguised as microphones and cameras, and rioters camouflaged as cameramen?

101 - 107 of 107 Posts