Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
Wolfe has the 1/8 record now @ 4.77, if he goes to Shakedown he may get both of them.

I say Wolfe.
It was said in the other thread that Wolf went 4.704 later in the night after the 4.77. Is this and the pass that GMac made actual records though? I guess it really doesn't matter because they are the quickest right now and VERY impressive.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i thought a record had to be ran in competion and backed up correct if im wrong i might be :smt033

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,925 Posts
records work funny with the drag radial guys..most of the time if you run like wolfe did you are known as the record holder..in comp or not

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
i say no matter who does it will be one of wolfe stock suspension cars be cause all 6 of the fastest drag radial cars have wolfe suspension :rock: im still waiting on my boys at team z to step up and reigh over some - lets go timmy

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
honestly, there's so many guys and girls out there than can take this record at any time... tony posted a list of people on another thread... if you look at you'll see that there's quite a few people that you wouldn't want to bet against!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,925 Posts
all i got to say is watch stack..keep a close eye on him 114mm 436 sbx combo on 295s and over 3300#s.just went 4.83 2nd or 3rd time out with the new combo..knock a 100#s off him for the o.r.c race also.he went 7.45 last year with the sb2.2 combo an 4.85 in winter type air.

wren/futch also have a single turbo bbc 4th gen coming for o.r.c

there is other single bb cars coming and a twin or to..some might remember a guy named tim murrey..lost in the finals in orlando on purpose...

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
i thought a record had to be ran in competion and backed up correct if im wrong i might be :smt033
I'll give you that AND yes he ran a 4.70, but a 4.77 is not enough to back that up.

Record or no I still say Wolfe

1 - 20 of 50 Posts