Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAUSE IT'S FALLING LIKE A MOFO'R!!!!!!:p:p:p:p

Has fallen $16.00 a barrel since last Tuesday!! LMAO!! cheaper gas is a comin'..

http://www.oil-price.net/

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Nice thought. I watch it closely and the only thing I know for certain is that I have seen these types of drops and it never goes down more than .04-.05 a gallon. The current demand in the U.S. is pretty low right now. Low demand should mean low pump prices but it just isn't that way.

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
if it falls this week, it's still forecasted for "June delivery". Even then it probably won't even drop much. I miss $1.35/gal :(

·
Medium Pimpin!
8,852 Posts
Dont worry after this fuck up in the gulf the government is going to stop offshore drilling or make it so difficult to do that it will not be cost effective to drill. Youll see the supply shrink even more and prices will double or triple in 5 years.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Yes, I watch it with amazement. I watch the price at the pump go UP while the price of crude is in a free-fall.
I watch the price at the pump skyrocket at the first mention of some oil pipeline being attacked in some chithole country
that the US doesn't even do business with and I watch the same price at the pump trickle back down slowly, several
days or weeks after the crude price falls. I wonder if these news stories of "attacks" against oil facilities in third world
contries are even based on fact. I suspect that some or all of them are fabricated to facilitate price gouging by the oil
industry. The media, that watch-dogs every other issue, never seems interested in substanting these stories.
Anyone who has ever slept thru a freshman marketing class will recognize this as outrageous price fixing.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
it will get a few cents cheaper but will be over 3 a gallon by mid summer. Your kidding yourself if ya dont think we will pay to clean up the mess in the gulf.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Lots of factors involved in the price of gas, from the obvious (price of crude) to the shenanigans of speculators...but this has got to affect the price at the pump. Course if they pass Cap-n-Tax they'll just add taxes per gallon to get it back up to the pricing they deem appropriate. Can't understand the thought of: It's 'evil' if a business that makes it makes a few cents per gallon but it's perfectly alright for the gov't to make .30 to 1.00 per gallon on taxing it. Then if they start taxing additionally on miles you drive too...OUCH!

·
Registered
488 Posts
It's amazing.. I watch it every day and when it goes up a little bit, you see it go up at the pump. But when it goes down even drastically like it has, you bareley see Any change at the pump.. It's ridiculous

·
Idiot Savant
166,674 Posts
Demand for gasoline is increasing....the consensus seems to be that the price will fall to about $2.70 (nationwide average).

Bear in mind that the price of crude has about as much to do with gas prices as the price of aluminum has to do with the price of pistons.

Once you calculate the base cost.....not much.

·
Registered
19,927 Posts
i heard on the radio today it is expected to fall .20-.40 a gal in the next few weeks, we'll have to see

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
They should just go ahead and give away free sandpaper covered dildos with each fill-up, so the consumer can just go ahead and break it off in their own asses and save the petroleum companies some time.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I watch it, but the prices at the pump dont drop down that fast.But when the prices of oil goes up the price at the pump goes up instanly:eek:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Remember that the skyrocketing price in 2008 and then cash for clunkers got a shit load of gas hogs off the roads (globally). That right there is going to drop demand substantially.

I still say bring on the electric cars and all that hydrogen stuff. It will just conserve petroleum and plummet prices even further for the folks (me) that still want an internal combustion engine.

Its like Leno said, when cars came out it saved the Horses from the abuse they endured from being the sole mode of transportation. The same will happen to the cars as we know them today, and they can be shown, raced and appreciated (like horses).

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
They should just go ahead and give away free sandpaper covered dildos with each fill-up, so the consumer can just go ahead and break it off in their own asses and save the petroleum companies some time.
Great line!
I'd add the gov't to that too though...they make bundle off of us and the petroleum companies both.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts