·
Registered
1,384 Posts
those f-150s have some good articulation stock

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The new article said that the Ferrari driver went over a solid yellow line to pass someone, and bam, there was the truck.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Out of all the cars to run over. This dillweed hits a ferrari. Can you imagine what kind of insurance rates he is going to pay.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
It was some foreign chick....I think her name was Pad Thai.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Fuck that douchebag ferrari guy ! The guy who's filming asks him Is that your favorite model and the owner says " Isn't it all your favorite models ? " Fuck you arrogant prick ! I'm glad it was a ford truck that drove over your 2011 penis extender .

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Fuck that douchebag ferrari guy ! The guy who's filming asks him Is that your favorite model and the owner says " Isn't it all your favorite models ? " Fuck you arrogant prick ! I'm glad it was a ford truck that drove over your 2011 penis extender .
The camera man was a prick too, if i just crashed my car, i dont care if its worth 20 grand or 200 i dont want some fucking asshole asking me stupid questions right after the fact.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
The camera man was a prick too, if i just crashed my car, i dont care if its worth 20 grand or 200 i dont want some fucking asshole asking me stupid questions right after the fact.
X2 I had the same shit when some bozo crashed into my Porsche......People only have sympathy when you drive a wanker car or a classic. Drive an exotic and the green eyed monster looms.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts