Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
:supz:altalab is an awesome unit, people stand behind their product, free calibrations, computech stuff semms to work decent. if it were me and i was doing the kind a racing you are i would avoid the perform air people, know people who get hosed for recalibrations on a year old unit, only thing the recalibrations did were make their wallets lighter. Tenley at altalab very helpful, also so is don @ crewchief , commonsense software. good stuff is always pricey.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
If you want a computer based, constant logging weather station I have had great luck with the Computech system.

·
Registered
910 Posts
We are in the market for a weather station...holp crap they aren't cheap...anyone got one for sale...or suggetions on one that works and is affordable?

:party
Damn NOS you must have an obsession with franks & beans or something....first you're on PMZ talking about gay sandwiches & suckin dudes bags and stuff, now your on the YB talking about asses???? wheeewwy....you better go hang out in the Friday girl thread for awhile and blow off some steam....:p

·
Registered
456 Posts
:supz:altalab is an awesome unit, people stand behind their product, free calibrations, computech stuff semms to work decent. if it were me and i was doing the kind a racing you are i would avoid the perform air people, know people who get hosed for recalibrations on a year old unit, only thing the recalibrations did were make their wallets lighter. Tenley at altalab very helpful, also so is don @ crewchief , commonsense software. good stuff is always pricey.

We sell trailer stations from several manuafacturers, all interface with our Crew Chief Pro 7.0 Software also.

They start at around $1700 and go up from there depending on options. They are not cheap, but very effective.

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
hey there don, nice to see you. how you doing this year? nice job on the 7.0.... good luck...
:cool:

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
weather station?????? predicts weather... what predicts your gayness NOS:-gay

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Kestral 4250, all the weather data you could possibly gather and then some, sponsors of our racing series, have product sponsorship thru them can offer you an unbeatable deal on one.

Rich Maitre
N/A Shootout
610-932-0367
www.nashootout.com
Hey Rich - What would it cost me to get my Kestral 4000 updated to a 4250? And, does that on show water grains?
Denny Savage

·
Registered
456 Posts
hey there don, nice to see you. how you doing this year? nice job on the 7.0.... good luck...
:cool:
Doing well, matter of fact last night both my wife and I won our classes at Midstate Dragway. I won Super Quick and she won Street class. It was here first attempt at drag racing.

Thanks, I worked my ass off on Pro 7.0 for over 2 years.

·
Registered
49,832 Posts

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Hey Rich - What would it cost me to get my Kestral 4000 updated to a 4250? And, does that on show water grains?
Denny Savage
Yes the 4250 shows Water grains/moisture.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.