Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
WTF is wrong with people!!!! Makes you wonder what goes on in restaurants when the camera isn't there and it doesn't get posted somewhere.

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
i'd bet he worked a double and was just trying to get fresh and clean before he went home.

·
Registered
297 Posts
honestly... i dont see what the mega huge deal is. Its a sink, nasty stuff goes in it.But the dude does seem a little off.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
your fired!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
honestly... i dont see what the mega huge deal is. Its a sink, nasty stuff goes in it.But the dude does seem a little off.
I agree, Im more concerned about the shit they drop on the floor and then stick on your bun before wrapping up your burger...

·
thread killer
4,075 Posts
"This kind of stunt really is a black eye for the restaurant itself."

Yah, that's a huge concern for anyone eating at BK.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
My first thought was, this guy's on the clock!! No work ethics what so ever. I'm surprised Indecent Exposure charges were not filed against him. Just another drain on society in the making.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Another example of Government experiments of crossbreeding humans with pigs followed injections of ecstasy :axe:kill em before they can reproduce, it is our only hope of stopping this trend.

·
Registered
551 Posts
My daddy left when I was a child and my mommy breast fed me till I was 20, now look at me, all I need is a hug.:smt089

1 - 19 of 19 Posts