Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cutting all the video I took at Martin this weekend right now. Was trying to come up with a catchy subject and then it hit me. Right after Brian Robbins popped his chutes in the final round all of the power at Martin was either turned off or went out. The place was pitch black. Hopefully Brian and the other team made it down to the turn with no issues in the dark. That was a real cluster fuck.

As far as details go, Steve Miller tagged the wall with the truck. Brian Robbins popped the burst panel in the Olds. Nitrous cars in Super Street and Pro Street were amazingly fast and held their own against the turbo and blower cars.

Anyway, it'll be a few hours before I get the hour and a half of video converted. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, they claim it was a legitimate power outage and did not appear to be planned at all. That's part of the reason it was late in getting the results posted. They had to wait until power came back on to start getting the numbers out of the computer.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do know that was one way to get the announcer to SHUT UP. Valiant effort talking all day. But, people were getting a little worn out. I think I've heard liquid gun powder and gremlin a little too much. :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts