Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for good work, but good price as well. I'm not in need of 25.5 just your basic fox body 10pt mild steel cage. Might do the funny car halo too.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a cage now but it is shitty as hell and wont pass tech, so I'm going to cut that out first.

·
Registered
270 Posts
were are you located in south jersey i do cage work and i'm fair on price i do only mild steel cages right now i just don't own a tig at this time you can pm me for my number and email thanks killer 70 nova

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its just a 10pt bro, not looking to travel for the most common roll cage in all of drag racing (10pt in a fox body).

·
Registered
270 Posts
when your ready to the job we talked about give me a call and i'll get you in the shop thanks killer70 nova

·
Registered
270 Posts
hey doug hows the shop going this is joe g you emailed me a while back about working part time never did get back to me and thats cool hope all is going good if you ever need some weekend help let me know i'll help you out anytime

·
Registered
407 Posts
XtremeRaceCars in Paterson NJ does a lot of high high X275 , outlaw 10.5 and Pro Mod chassis for all the big name guys. Al Anabi has him on retainer to fab for them in the states as well as Qatar. Check them out www.XtremeRaceCars.com

They have built sevral of my friends cars and done numerous updates on my personal car. Just finish a bad ass X275 for my friend Tommy from CT I think there will be some sneek peeks of it up really soon.

Billy Thompson

·
Registered
505 Posts
Steve at K&S just over boarder in PA. Great work Great Prices Great Guys. Look them up on Facebook. you will be very happy 267 852-0259

1 - 18 of 18 Posts