Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into a new car. Can't find what I want used: a CM 125" or 150" 4-link Altered that will certify to 6.00 seconds (SFI 10.1E or 10.2) so I am looking into having one built. I have talked to S&W. Anyone else I should talk to?

Richard

·
Confused Racer
40,855 Posts
I am looking into a new car. Can't find what I want used: a CM 125" or 150" 4-link Altered that will certify to 6.00 seconds (SFI 10.1E or 10.2) so I am looking into having one built. I have talked to S&W. Anyone else I should talk to?

Richard
You can't go wrong with S&W Scott will take good care of you.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Wheres "32 bantam"? He can tell ya.:)
Thanks! Paul...Hope all is well!. Dude! RICHARD!!! LOL!!!.........THERE'S ONLY ONE DUDE IN THIS COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET!!! TO EVEN CONSIDER WHEN IT COMES TO BUILDING A 125" (OR LONGER) C/M 4-LINK OR SOLID BANTAM OR 23-T....HAVE YA FIGURED IT OUT YET???? :cool: ...........I'LL GIVE YA A HINT????????????? HIS NAME IS IN MY SIG SOMEWHERE?????

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts

Richard
Hey Rich how's it going? I think I posted in your thread somewhere for ya!!! Take it easy......Steve :supz:

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Thanks! Paul...Hope all is well!. Dude! RICHARD!!! LOL!!!.........THERE'S ONLY ONE DUDE IN THIS COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET!!! TO EVEN CONSIDER WHEN IT COMES TO BUILDING A 125" (OR LONGER) C/M 4-LINK OR SOLID BANTAM OR 23-T....HAVE YA FIGURED IT OUT YET???? :cool: ...........I'LL GIVE YA A HINT????????????? HIS NAME IS IN MY SIG SOMEWHERE?????
Hi Steve. Yes all is well. Hope all is well with you. I'll tell you what, after the story you told me of how Mike at Spitzer has been there for you when you needed it, I (me) would never send anyone anywhere else for that kind of car (we build door cars). Not to many people or businesses would do what he did for you. He is a good example for the rest of us.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Hi Steve. Yes all is well. Hope all is well with you. I'll tell you what, after the story you told me of how Mike at Spitzer has been there for you when you needed it, I (me) would never send anyone anywhere else for that kind of car (we build door cars). Not to many people or businesses would do what he did for you. He is a good example for the rest of us.
Paul I still cant believe how Awesome it has been to deal with Mike throughout this whole ordeal. My Nightmare isn't over yet but Day by Day I guess. Talk to ya soon Buddy! Take Care :cool:

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mike Bos puts together a real nice altered. He's fomerly from Buffalo, if I remenber correctly.

I did speak with him. Very helpful but they don't build a 4-link Altered.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I don't know if he's still building cars but Jerry Fritz builds one hell of a car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a Spitzer altered that I sold to a guy in California a couple of years ago. It was very well built and by far the nicest racecar I ever owned.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts