Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a rambler and a shop in the back. I decided to brush and roll it,because masking everything off seemed like a pain in the ass. It seems like I get better coverage. Should I have bought (rented) a sprayer and sprayed it? I am 70% done and have 20 hrs in so far?

·
God's servant Romans 13:4
6,798 Posts
I use the yellow pages and the checkbook to paint. It's easier for me to clean up that way.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Brush paint some small barns. Its a PITA. Seems as soon as your done a couple of years later it starts flaking. Vinyl siding FTW, with the time u put in to do it over and over just bite the bullet.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
vinyl siding is for chumps, makes your house look generic and like everyone elses, stain and taste for the win!!!!

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Brush paint some small barns. Its a PITA. Seems as soon as your done a couple of years later it starts flaking. Vinyl siding FTW, with the time u put in to do it over and over just bite the bullet.
Don't go thinking "vinyl is final" a lot of that stuff gets painted because of fade too !

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
I rolled mine a few months ago. If I could do it over I'd spray. Man it was tough going because my stucco is so rough and it ate rollers!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts