Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who should be on top in points the guy that races all 6 races or the guy that runs 3 events but goes more rounds?? Personally would like to see this series go back to points with all races counting.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Yes and no I think maybe just give more points for going to all of the races or to drop 1 instead of 2

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Yes and no I think maybe just give more points for going to all of the races or to drop 1 instead of 2
Mike I agree, the bonus points should equal more than one round of racing if attending all of the events. I also am not a fan of the extra points per round at one race. While I am sure there is no one solution that will please everyone, I would think that everyone would agree what we have now is no better than the prior system with the chase type system.

If the bonus points for attending more than 4 are going to remain low then there should be NO dropped races. If the bonus points for attending 5 of 6 would equal at least the amount of entry and the first round loss, then dropping it for many would only be dropping qualifying points. Same for 6 of 6.

While it is important to recognize the guys who have gone out there and run VERY well at limited events and were able to move around others, I think it is also important to support the racers who are supporting the series by attending all the races.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking it would be cool to do 600 for all 6 400 for 5 and 200 for 4 or make it 5 out of 6 with current bonus but give the option to use all 6 without the bonus points. So you would either count 6 with no bonus or get the bonus??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts