Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
No medical infrastructure there and this is what happens.

Everyone that's been able to get proper medical treatment recovers.

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Send a few of them to ******* land
Just contaminate all the caves and tunnels. That would probably get most of them. Normal people don't need to be living with the bats and moles like those nut jobs.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
That's what happens in 3rd world countries when you live in and drink your own filth. Put a few of those infected in Haiti and watch that shit spread like wildfire.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
That's what happens in 3rd world countries when you live in and drink your own filth. Put a few of those infected in Haiti and watch that shit spread like wildfire.
My son and mom went to Tanzania a couple years ago... even college-educated people come back to their village and live in two-room mud huts--family on one side, livestock on the other.

My mom went to India last year, and said the filth and litter and rotting meat, dead animals and vegetables was everywhere, and the tour group was warned not to comment about it or make suggestions--the people know, they just don't care because that's the way their culture is and always has been.
Four times the population of the US, in 1/3 the landmass.
Drop that virus in India, and it'll spread like the Zombie disease in World War Z.

-Brad

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
My son and mom went to Tanzania a couple years ago... even college-educated people come back to their village and live in two-room mud huts--family on one side, livestock on the other.

My mom went to India last year, and said the filth and litter and rotting meat, dead animals and vegetables was everywhere, and the tour group was warned not to comment about it or make suggestions--the people know, they just don't care because that's the way their culture is and always has been.
Drop that virus in India, and it'll spread like the Zombie disease in World War Z.

-Brad
I just don't understand the scare tactics the media has been using on Americans. Sure Ebola might spread like crazy in there impoverished countries (this planet could use a good cleansing, knock the population down) but it's not going to spread in the US. It's very difficult to spread the virus as I'm sure you know.

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Its spreading because the dumbasses practice rituals with the bodies before burying them.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Funny that the miracle cure is nicotine.
Smoke 'em if you got 'em

·
Banned
15,567 Posts
Not me, that's for damned sure!

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
It will get worse, far worse before it gets better.
Just like swine flu and bird flu did. :roll:

Let's focus on things that actually kill Americans like texting while driving and the common flu. Those both kill more ten times over.

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
I just don't understand the scare tactics the media has been using on Americans. Sure Ebola might spread like crazy in there impoverished countries (this planet could use a good cleansing, knock the population down) but it's not going to spread in the US. It's very difficult to spread the virus as I'm sure you know.
From the article:

The various reports illustrated in the clearest possible way the disparities driving the epidemic in West Africa, where there’s almost no medical system structure. The three patients evacuated to the United States have all begun to recover quickly once they get good supportive care, which includes around-the-clock nursing care and good nutrition.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts