Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he worked for Schumacher. Had a brother that was a crew chief too if I recall. Every time he would be done setting up the car he would make the sign of the cross and fist pump right before the car went into the beams.

Whatever happen to that guy? Never seen or heard from him or his brother ever again and both were pretty good.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
That was Wayne Dupree, can't remember his brothers name. If I recall, Wayne got in a car accident and was acting really weird and making some goofy decisions before he got let go,

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was Wayne Dupree, can't remember his brothers name. If I recall, Wayne got in a car accident and was acting really weird and making some goofy decisions before he got let go,
I think that is him.

Whatever happen to the guy? You never hear anymore about him good or bad. It's like he was on top, then fell off the face of the Earth. Last I heard he was being accused of ripping off Schumacher but what he supposedly took was his in the first place. Never heard any conclusion and never seen the guy again.

Did "The Don" make him disappear?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,304 Posts
DID HE KISS YOU BEHIND THE BLEACHERS?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
^^^LOL

I think the argument was over who owned the logbook for the car. Wayne claimed it was his work, current and prior, and Shoe claimed it was his property as he was an employee of DSR.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DID HE KISS YOU BEHIND THE BLEACHERS?
Only after you gave him a blowjob and a T-shirt.

The T-shirt is what tipped me off it was you.

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
Wayne Dupuy. His brother was also a tuner I think.
I don't remember stories about him ripping off his boss, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Wayne did have a bad car accident. There were "stories" about that incident, don't know how true they were.
I think he came back briefly then seems to have left the sport.

There was a well known PS owner driver who had beef with his "crew chief" who took some tuning/testing records when he left.
The "crew chief" has since been World Champion a few times.
There's been a couple cases of tuners leaving and taking (stealing?) their crews with them when they moved to another team.
One happened just last Fall.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^LOL

I think the argument was over who owned the logbook for the car. Wayne claimed it was his work, current and prior, and Shoe claimed it was his property as he was an employee of DSR.
Is that what is was?

All that bullshit over a log book?

I remember when all that shit went down they made is sound like he emptied the shop out.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wayne Dupuy. His brother was also a tuner I think.
I don't remember stories about him ripping off his boss, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Wayne did have a bad car accident. There were "stories" about that incident, don't know how true they were.
I think he came back briefly then seems to have left the sport.

There was a well known PS owner driver who had beef with his "crew chief" who took some tuning/testing records when he left.
The "crew chief" has since been World Champion a few times.
There's been a couple cases of tuners leaving and taking (stealing?) their crews with them when they moved to another team.
One happened just last Fall.
Yep, that's him.....

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, after a little bit of digging perhaps it wasn't Schumacher he was working for at the time but Doug Herbert.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,304 Posts
DON'T BE STARING AT MY POST COUNT

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18