Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason I am asking is because Speed Scene Live TV will start a series of "How to get Sponsored" tips soon and I am wondering who is interested. We even have a great giveaway from Sledgehammer racing incorporated into it and perhaps a couple guys that sell packages and give seminars on it involved.
I am a sponsored racer and I work very hard at it. I always meet lots of the racers at the track that tell me, "Give me a check and I will run your sticker" and they just dont realize how much work is involved.
On the other hand, I also meet people that are very good at promotion and marketing and just need a couple pointers on what to do to be more successful.

So who is really interested in getting money to race and providing a service to their sponsor??????

Times are tough, and racers need help now more than ever. Just the price of fuel to tow to the track adds up over the year. We want to help racers get some extra money.
Companies pay out big money every year to advertise and market, so why not spend some on the racing market.

Speed Scene Live TV at SpeedSceneRacing.com

·
Registered
15,727 Posts
The reason I am asking is because Speed Scene Live TV will start a series of "How to get Sponsored" tips soon and I am wondering who is interested. We even have a great giveaway from Sledgehammer racing incorporated into it and perhaps a couple guys that sell packages and give seminars on it involved.
I am a sponsored racer and I work very hard at it. I always meet lots of the racers at the track that tell me, "Give me a check and I will run your sticker" and they just dont realize how much work is involved.
On the other hand, I also meet people that are very good at promotion and marketing and just need a couple pointers on what to do to be more successful.

So who is really interested in getting money to race and providing a service to their sponsor??????

Times are tough, and racers need help now more than ever. Just the price of fuel to tow to the track adds up over the year. We want to help racers get some extra money.
Companies pay out big money every year to advertise and market, so why not spend some on the racing market.

put me down i am kinda the PR guy for our team we have a drag radial car and a outlaw 10.5 car and both are not cheap...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
me me me me me me !!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I would love this! I hope some day to be like Billy G!

·
Registered
391 Posts

I am interested.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I have been sponsored in one way or another for many years--most on a small product scale or trading work back and forth.

If anything I try to over promote a sponsor and really incorporate then into any race, show, cruise, sale I attend--whether it be with or without my car being in attendance.

I try very hard to have some kind of feedback related to what I am doing--i.e. coding sales flyers, coupons etc.--so that all of my sponsors know that I am out there selling/promoting their product or service.

The team and car is very professional appearing and we conduct ourselves as if we were emplyoees of the companies we represent.

Over the years we have refined how to grow business for our sponsors and have developed an excellant reputation in the performance market.

I would love to send a proposal to any potential sponsor. Once they see what H & J Motorsports can do for them there is no turning back!!

·
The X-Bomb
4,363 Posts
This would be very interesting to me. except i dont have a car. but i do promote outlaw drag races 1-2 times a year and would love to grow. but it seems when i ask for sponsorships for our race 9.95 out of 10 say that dreaded word NO cant help you out. and i cant seem to get racers (around here) or anywhere to come to support our events with out a guaranteed payout. I dont wanna do what those ford promoters did and say something that i cant do! I really hate to see outlaw racing lose any race promoters and it seems we have lost a few here lately. hope we aint next!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
!

Always interested.
www.elimn8u.com
Gene

·
Super Rod 2413
1,347 Posts
Always looking for new sponsores. Anything that i can do to help them out to help me go racing more is always good.

·
Registered
425 Posts
ABSOLUTELY! I WILL TAKE ALL I CAN GET. MOPARS ARE NOT CHEAP!

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
I am alway looking to promote my sponsors to the best of my abillities and then some. Weather it is letting other racers know what up and coming products are out there.
Quality,reliability,fitment,and customer service that is what makes a great sponsor and I am proud to have some of the best!!
It sometimes may not be how much is given.....it may be how it is given!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't think there is anyone who would not be interested.

I know I am. Have one car running then another one in the works plus a couple of shop cars going at the same time. Any little bit would help and I wouldn't mind promoting for a company especially when they are trying to help out racers. :supz:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.